The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I wonder why that would be?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Now Shrimp is threatening to retire. He likes the cause.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Coming to the the airport reminds me of how long I have been free from masks. My wife dropped me off and I realized that I don’t have one. Bitches were giving me a hard stare because I don’t have one on.
The stupidest shit is all of these kids that have that shit strapped on their faces. The treat to them is virtually zero.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is that real? Please tell me that's not real.

Cotton

Staff member
These motherfucking virtue signaling pieces of shit piss me the fuck off. YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME! Act like you're a god damn hero for wearing a mask or getting the vaccine. You are an absolute moron and have no idea you are. You can absolutely and unequivocally go fuck yourselves. Motherfucker this shit pisses me off. It has gone too fucking far.

Cotton

Staff member

I can't get over this. This is so god damn terrible on so many levels. My god this shit has made people lose their god damn minds.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I can't get over this. This is so god damn terrible on so many levels. My god this shit has made people lose their god damn minds.
I'm with you. Did you ever in your life think you'd have bad thoughts for Make A Wish? But here we are.

This is so despicable and such an obviously bad look, I wonder if their lawyers insisted they do this. Because otherwise, how could you possibly think this was a good idea?

I saw on Twitter where the British Make A Wish made sure to say they weren't doing this. I'd want to distance, too.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm with you. Did you ever in your life think you'd have bad thoughts for Make A Wish? But here we are.

This is so despicable and such an obviously bad look, I wonder if their lawyers insisted they do this. Because otherwise, how could you possibly think this was a good idea?

I saw on Twitter where the British Make A Wish made sure to say they weren't doing this. I'd want to distance, too.
It's unreal what is going on with this "fear-inducing virus". How many viruses have we had just in our lifetime that were epidemic? This was politically induced, and politically sustained. I am convinced of that now. (like I wasn't already)

Top Bottom