The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why not go post about football on a football message board instead of deliberately subjecting yourself to political talk you don't agree with?
Yeah this is why friends don't talk politics... But seriously no reason to get ones panties in a wad just because others don't agree with your political views. There are people on this board on both sides of that fence. But it seems like it's the ones with liberal opinions that get really upset and rage quit. Was it Townsend who basically did that before?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Why not go post about football on a football message board instead of deliberately subjecting yourself to political talk you don't agree with?

These types crack me up, they always seem to hit and run

I guess thats because those mean ol words are just too much to deal with for their fragile psyches

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I guess thats because those mean ol words are just too much to deal with for their fragile psyches
That pretty much explains him. Likes to try and play like he's so morally superior to others, spouts off some self righteous crap, then disappears for a while. He's good for a laugh.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That pretty much explains him. Likes to try and play like he's so morally superior to others, spouts off some self righteous crap, then disappears for a while. He's good for a laugh.
His anger is understandable if you know anything about him.

You can’t go from being a man, eating steak and beef jerky whenever tf you want, to being a vaginatarian and not expect to come off as a pissy woman.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

His anger is understandable if you know anything about him.

You can’t go from being a man, eating steak and beef jerky whenever tf you want, to being a vaginatarian and not expect to come off as a pissy woman.
Yeah not eating meat would make me pretty pissy too

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
why was everybody in the street?
This is from a George Floyd protest in Denver today. As far as I'm concerned once you hop on a random persons car that has nothing to do with this you deserve what you get

Cujo

DCC 4Life
This is from a George Floyd protest in Denver today. As far as I'm concerned once you hop on a random persons car that has nothing to do with this you deserve what you get
I would've been perfectly ok with her running over several of them.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Don't know the context of what was going on here. Was this some kind of protest where they were blocking the street?

Not saying she was right in turning to hit him. But the dude shouldn't have been on the hood of her car, either.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Didn't see this before I replied. I agree 100%.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Scientist guys: hey like 2 million people are gunna die unless you do some stuff that you should do.

Trump and other people in charge: alright let’s do stuff and see if less people die.

Media: 100,000 people have died, where were the mistakes made that led to all this blood on your hands, Trump?

People with commonsense: WTF are you talking about, media? That’s like .5 deaths per every 10 that were predicted. Quit being a dick.

Top Bottom