The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have no idea. But even if they did, which would just be more government overreach, this is still wrong. We can not allow mob rule like this. These morons are going to feel more emboldened because they got away with it, and continue to do so with even more aggression. Others will see this video and think it is ok for them to do the same thing.

Then eventually, one of these mobs will run across the wrong person. A person that decides to stand their ground. And that is when something awful will happen. Either with just fists and feet, or with somebody that is carrying concealed. And they would have the right to defend themselves if they thought their safety was in jeopardy with an angry screaming mob descending upon them while screaming threats and obscenities.

Social unrest is building.
This is it, I mean ffs it's not like we are requiring n95 masks that actually work, we are conditioning people to "the new normal". I and many others say to that- FUCK YOU

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
was she coughing up a lung before this video went down?
No she just had the audacity to go in public without wearing a mask.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
was she coughing up a lung before this video went down?
I gotta say there are some pussy ass mfers in NY letting a chick get bullyied like this

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Social unrest is building.
Yep. Even in swing states like Michigan. Something is brewing and these morons are not helping.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yep. Even in swing states like Michigan. Something is brewing and these morons are not helping.
Yeah when fascist-ass Whitmer extended the lockdown for 3 more weeks saying "she has access to research yall don't" and then refused to release said research she lost the last that were still believing her. Friend that lives up there in a smallish town says they are open as normal and ignoring her

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah when fascist-ass Whitmer extended the lockdown for 3 more weeks saying "she has access to research yall don't" and then refused to release said research she lost the last that were still believing her. Friend that lives up there in a smallish town says they are open as normal and ignoring her
As well they fucking should.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Does anyone really think anything is close to rebellion over perceived excessive authority?
The majority of the country is going in a direction of returning to status quo and the current hold out can’t continue that position much longer because it is too much a drain on their already overburdened fiscal position.

I understand that some are infuriated at those who would thumb their nose at mandates regarding mask requirements and prohibitions regarding public social distancing but this really isn’t much different than other protest movements. This circumstance will be continually diffused by people making determinations about whether the virus is as dangerous and lethal. This information is currently proving to be more panic than actual threatening.

It’s my opinion that the summer months will begin to show the curve is in a continual decline and by the fall season the acuteness of fear and panic will recede as well and the election process will occupy the media more than the sensationalism of the pandemic.

The best attitude about this particular strain will be that it’s just another hazard to avoid much like the flu seasons and the immunizations that are either accepted or rejected by the population. The weak health individuals and the elderly will utilize another set of drugs or immunizations and the rest will take their chances because of the high odds of recovery by those in reasonable health condition.

The world will go on and the political world of the country will reverse itself by democrats being inundated with investigative processes. Welcome back football season.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah when fascist-ass Whitmer extended the lockdown for 3 more weeks saying "she has access to research yall don't" and then refused to release said research she lost the last that were still believing her.
Remember when she prohibited driving by yourself to another property you owned? (Ridiculous.) She cited one person who didn't know how they got the virus except they touched the gas pump once.

One anecdotal story. That's your party of hard science and data.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I watched a little of MSNBC and CNN for a few minutes and my god, they are so disappointed that the numbers aren't worse. And they're still trying to paint it to be as ugly as possible. Non sequiturs like "The US now has more infections than the entire population of Norway." Um, okay?

Just bizarre, even though I understand why they're doing it.

Brand New Member
Love the hillbilly tough guys on this board.

Yeah that's how you start a Civil War
Try that in my part of Texas.

Get the fuck out of here, you fuckers won't do a damn thing, bunch of internet tough guys warriors who are fucking caught up in the cult. Should have never resigned up for this trash.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I watched a little of MSNBC and CNN for a few minutes and my god, they are so disappointed that the numbers aren't worse. And they're still trying to paint it to be as ugly as possible. Non sequiturs like "The US now has more infections than the entire population of Norway." Um, okay?

Just bizarre, even though I understand why they're doing it.
Yeah it’s hard to believe that some would rather see the country obliterated in order remove a person from office than wish for its restoration. But make no mistake there are some that are that insane.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Get the fuck out of here, you fuckers won't do a damn thing, bunch of internet tough guys warriors who are fucking caught up in the cult. Should have never resigned up for this trash.
:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah CNN had our local She

:furley

Cotton

Staff member

Well, you can un-sign up the same way you signed up. Nobody is stopping you.

Top Bottom