The Coronavirus Thread...

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Why not go post about football on a football message board instead of deliberately subjecting yourself to political talk you don't agree with?
How stupid of him not realizing that the coronavirus is political...

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Scientist guys: hey like 2 million people are gunna die unless you do some stuff that you should do.

Trump and other people in charge: alright let’s do stuff and see if less people die.

Media: 100,000 people have died, where were the mistakes made that led to all this blood on your hands, Trump?

People with commonsense: WTF are you talking about, media? That’s like .5 deaths per every 10 that were predicted. Quit being a dick.

They are all (not so) secretly delighted this pandemic occurred because now they can blame the whole goddamn thing on him. They don't give a fuck about the people who died.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I guess if you can't keep people at home, reduce the speed they can move to such a turtles pace that no one will want to drive their car.
I was thinking this was the first move before a barrage of traffic stops to get their revenue up

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking this was the first move before a barrage of traffic stops to get their revenue up
I don't even know what "default speed limit" means. Do they not have posted speeds everywhere? And obviously if there is a posted speed that's what people are still supposed to go by. It just seems like a total over reach of authority which politicians feel free to do right now for some reason. It's crazy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All these dumb rioting motherfuckers.

This will never end.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
All these dumb rioting motherfuckers.

This will never end.
It will end if the states use force to stop them. Issue a mandate and then enforce it. It will likely come to a shootout but that will be what it takes to Quell the matter.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
It will end if the states use force to stop them. Issue a mandate and then enforce it. It will likely come to a shootout but that will be what it takes to Quell the matter.

They are between a rock and a hard place. If they have to use force and someone else dies, holy shit, things will get real crazy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They are between a rock and a hard place. If they have to use force and someone else dies, holy shit, things will get real crazy.
You have to draw a line. This behavior cannot be allowed to continue. It will undermine the very fabric of a law and order nation.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think that's why the Dem states are holding off hoping Trump does it so it can be the next hot take, why else let "white supremacists" burn down your city

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I think that's why the Dem states are holding off hoping Trump does it so it can be the next hot take, why else let "white supremacists" burn down your city

Wouldn't surprise me at all. All of the scheming, blaming, and lying is literally making me sick to my stomach.

Top Bottom