The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’ve had it for a few days and I’ve just been cycling through the symptoms. Vertigo a couple days. Cold bones a couple days. Diarrhea a day or so. Shortness of breath a week or so. An erection lasting >4 hours. Stuff like that. This shit ain’t nothing.

And because I’m a good citizen I’ve still been going out in town and to work without wearing a mask and shit because (A) Herd Immunity FTW and (B) even if some people die then whatever it’ll lighten traffic on I77 and I85.
It’s weird to me that you mentioned vertigo. I’ve not heard anyone else complain of that with covid.

When my wife had Covid and brought it to me in December of 2020 I experienced something like vertigo that really had me wondering what the fuck was wrong with me.

I couldn’t look up or turn my head to the right with feeling like I was in a tailspin for about a week.

We’re just getting over it after all of us having it over the last week or so. I experienced a little of the “vertigo this time, but unlike the last bout, the worst part for me is cough at night and periods where I feel like someone is sitting on my chest, but even that passes after a few minutes and I’ve usually only experienced that in the evenings when lying on my back.

All that to say, tell your mother that daddy should be making the rounds again later this week.

midswat

... soon
It’s weird to me that you mentioned vertigo. I’ve not heard anyone else complain of that with covid.

When my wife had Covid and brought it to me in December of 2020 I experienced something like vertigo that really had me wondering what the fuck was wrong with me.

I couldn’t look up or turn my head to the right with feeling like I was in a tailspin for about a week.

We’re just getting over it after all of us having it over the last week or so. I experienced a little of the “vertigo this time, but unlike the last bout, the worst part for me is cough at night and periods where I feel like someone is sitting on my chest, but even that passes after a few minutes and I’ve usually only experienced that in the evenings when lying on my back.

All that to say, tell your mother that daddy should be making the rounds again later this week.
I have a feeling a lot of men in your town got Covid in December ‘20.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Idiot neighbor walking his dog this morning, wearing a fucking mask. Why do i still feel surprised by people’s stupidity? Jesus

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My woman has teh Covids and is in the hospital with pneumonia. Shit is no joke, period. Unlike/much worse than any flu ever experienced according to her. So theres that.

How’s the old lady doing?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I kinda wanna see how Phil looks playing the skin flute through a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
I know they say omnicron is mild compared to the previous strains, but I know a couple otherwise healthy folks who got beat down really bad by it.

But you know, 5 days and it's time to get back to normal...no matter how bad you might be feeling.
so if you dont go to the doc/home test, you dont know from variants. even going to the local ER then to the hospital, I still have no idea of what variant my girl got. she had it bad, though. If it was big O, it was some shit.

Top Bottom