The Coronavirus Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This discussion has now met a turning point with the introduction of the effect on y'all's dongs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Slight bend to the right.
I have to tell you, Sirius NFL devotes some serious ad time to Peyronie's Disease.

Back in the day, it was basically a bent dick. Now it is a fucking disease?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I have to tell you, Sirius NFL devotes some serious ad time to Peyronie's Disease.

Back in the day, it was basically a bent dick. Now it is a fucking disease?
I’ve heard of some pretty extreme cases.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If that was a symptom, I’d be double masking like some of the twats I see running around.
Yeah man, no sense in taking any chances.

1643203382311.png

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This was what The Dallas Buyers Club was about

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

midswat

... soon
I have covid but I’m a fucking ox of a man so I’m not worried.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

midswat

... soon
Rip hitr.
There’s no way I’m gonna let @boozeman outlive me. Sbk92 and EZ22 had me convinced he was in his seventies 20 years ago which based on my math makes him ~90 these days. I ain’t dying before that relic.

No offense booze

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
There’s no way I’m gonna let @boozeman outlive me. Sbk92 and EZ22 had me convinced he was in his seventies 20 years ago which based on my math makes him ~90 these days. I ain’t dying before that relic.

No offense booze
I know they say omnicron is mild compared to the previous strains, but I know a couple otherwise healthy folks who got beat down really bad by it.

But you know, 5 days and it's time to get back to normal...no matter how bad you might be feeling.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know they say omnicron is mild compared to the previous strains, but I know a couple otherwise healthy folks who got beat down really bad by it.

But you know, 5 days and it's time to get back to normal...no matter how bad you might be feeling.
Yeah it all depends. Seems like everyone I know getting it now have a couple days where they feel like shit, then for the most part bounce right back. But that's because everyone is getting it.

midswat

... soon
I’ve had it for a few days and I’ve just been cycling through the symptoms. Vertigo a couple days. Cold bones a couple days. Diarrhea a day or so. Shortness of breath a week or so. An erection lasting >4 hours. Stuff like that. This shit ain’t nothing.

And because I’m a good citizen I’ve still been going out in town and to work without wearing a mask and shit because (A) Herd Immunity FTW and (B) even if some people die then whatever it’ll lighten traffic on I77 and I85.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom