The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"Anti-reality" :rolleyes

Sheik

DCC 4Life
There is no real consequence for outlets still acting like this shit is a death sentence. And they’re doing it to assist the administration in their effort to scare people into getting vaccinated.

Sunday morning headline: California hospitals see spike in covid among children.

Monday morning headline: California hospitals seeing children arrive WITH covid, not FOR covid.

Which one of those headlines is responsible? Which one informs you most as a parent?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My 9 year old girl tested positive about an hour ago. Poor Baby has a headache, lethargic, nausea, and fever.

All of you parents know, there’s no more hopeless feeling than seeing that look in a kids eyes when they’re sick.

She’s already feeling much better than she was this afternoon. The headache is the worst symptom according to her.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My 9 year old girl tested positive about an hour ago. Poor Baby has a headache, lethargic, nausea, and fever.

All of you parents know, there’s no more hopeless feeling than seeing that look in a kids eyes when they’re sick.

She’s already feeling much better than she was this afternoon. The headache is the worst symptom according to her.
I currently have the vid as well. Hope your little girl gets better soon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

My son got it and it fucked him up. He has never had the flu to compare it to, but it was the sickest I have ever seen him. Hope yours is well.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My son got it and it fucked him up. He has never had the flu to compare it to, but it was the sickest I have ever seen him. Hope yours is well.
She feels a lot better this morning. Still has a slight fever, other than that she’s good.

It’s weird how it hits people differently.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
She feels a lot better this morning. Still has a slight fever, other than that she’s good.

It’s weird how it hits people differently.
The headache and fatigue were the two worst parts of it for me.

Top Bottom