The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I have a question for you guys. Especially those of you that scan Twitter or YouTube.

I’m wondering if any of our trusted liberal media talking heads have had interviews whit normal people, questioning them about reluctance related to taking the vaccine.

If so, has anyone point blank told them that maybe all the reluctance is due to the people telling us to take it and that it’s safe, they happen to be the same people who lie for a living?

That would be a satisfying video to watch.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Interesting thread, called my brother who was in during that time and he confirmed they were pushing it at Ft Hood. Anyone else that served then remember this?

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Interesting thread, called my brother who was in during that time and he confirmed they were pushing it at Ft Hood. Anyone else that served then remember this?

That thread made me all kinds of angry/sad.

What makes me most upset about this whole vaccine debate and pressure campaign is that nobody will be held responsible for the people who actually trust their government and drug companies.

To be fair, people should be able to trust both and sleep easy knowing they have their best interest at heart.

I don’t trust either. Too many drugs are approved and then ripped from the shelves for me to just willingly trust politicians and some Keebler Elf looking MFer who has changed his tune several times since this whole thing started.

Don’t get me wrong, people I love and like have taken the vaccine. I hope they’re all safe from any long term health related bullshit from the drug companies maybe fucking something up again.

I honestly do believe their push is double fold. On one hand some people pushing this may have good intentions. On the other hand, if 90% of the world gets vaccinated. It’s hard to pinpoint if a health issue is due to a vaccine that everyone has taken, or if it’s just a problem a person has.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That thread made me all kinds of angry/sad.

What makes me most upset about this whole vaccine debate and pressure campaign is that nobody will be held responsible for the people who actually trust their government and drug companies.

To be fair, people should be able to trust both and sleep easy knowing they have their best interest at heart.

I don’t trust either. Too many drugs are approved and then ripped from the shelves for me to just willingly trust politicians and some Keebler Elf looking MFer who has changed his tune several times since this whole thing started.

Don’t get me wrong, people I love and like have taken the vaccine. I hope they’re all safe from any long term health related bullshit from the drug companies maybe fucking something up again.

I honestly do believe their push is double fold. On one hand some people pushing this may have good intentions. On the other hand, if 90% of the world gets vaccinated. It’s hard to pinpoint if a health issue is due to a vaccine that everyone has taken, or if it’s just a problem a person has.
The pharm companies being immune from being sued for any complications is a huge red flag too

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The pharm companies being immune from being sued for any complications is a huge red flag too
The biggest red flag. They can promote this vaccine all they want without fear. It's ridiculous.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I've heard that theory too, that the reason they don't want unvaxed people and states is because they don't want a control group. They hate it when a Texas or Florida doesn't play by their rules but still has about the same virus outcomes as a Vermont or Oregon.

Makes a lot of sense.

Top Bottom