The Coronavirus Thread...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'm sure they'll be just as classy as when RBG got sick. :rolleyes:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate when someone who is clearly not intelligent and has no idea what they are talking about tries to throw some random political terms in there to try and sound smart but uses thme horribly wrong. I bet if you asked her what an autocratic system or oligarchy are she would have no fucking idea. Or frankly how a Supreme Court Justice gets their position or any decisions any of the Supreme Court Justices have actually made or sided on.

I also appreciate that she wants him to die as soon as possible and then wishes for a slow death. Ummm... Something doesn't add up on that one.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Die, whitey!

I actually don’t have an issue with what she said.

I’d just like to remind her that the newest 3 judges appointed by the orange man are relatively young and healthy.

So they’ll probably serve long after this cunt dies of loneliness from being a grotesque pig.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I also appreciate that she wants him to die as soon as possible and then wishes for a slow death. Ummm... Something doesn't add up on that one.
:lol I noticed that too. And yes, it's "autocratic" for a president to perform his Constitutional duties.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm sure she is a sweet girl, I think the people who have twisted her mind are despicable.
Does she remind you of that crunchy granola girl in school that snuck up and almost got valedictorian? Sure does me.

I don't know a lot about her mainly because I dismiss the child as a media creation with the Asperger's thing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom