The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

The story was on the word from just one Dr and it turns out it's a lie.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Some weird people on my wife's side of the family used to pass around fish antibiotics amongst each other.

Then they would get all shocked when weird shit happened and the illness did not go away.

This was 20 years ago.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Some weird people on my wife's side of the family used to pass around fish antibiotics amongst each other.

Then they would get all shocked when weird shit happened and the illness did not go away.

This was 20 years ago.
And yet you're still ... carping about it. :mj

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Neighbor, 35 years old- had both vaccines and a booster in the last 3 months...went to a dinner with 4 other people that were also vaccinated, sat at a private table...ANNNNDDDDD she tested positive for COVID yesterday.

UncleMilti

Staff member

UncleMilti

Staff member
This whole thing has been a fucking ruse. The virus is real, but the numbers and efficacy of the vaccine has been bullshit. All of it.

I'm fucking tired of even seeing the god damn word, covid.

The AIDS epidemic was 1000 times worse. That shit was scary. This shit is literally the flu. I said it from the very first of this thing and was ridiculed.
I think the big problem is no one (Fauci, Biden, CDC, etc) will simply tell the truth. The mask thing is a fucking joke. Anyone who works in construction (@skidadl) will tell you if an N95 mask wont stop asbestos fibers, then it damn sure ain't stopping a virus. And I'll see 500 of fucking Ebay special clown type masks for every one N95 wearing stranger I encounter.

Outside of that, why is it so skewed numbers-wise? Why didn't my wife, a type 1 Diabetic, get it when I had it? She was all over me...even kissed me 5-6 times in the hours before I tested positive. Diabetes is a huge co-morbidity...yet she didn't get anything.

My cabinet installer was 340 pounds, got COVID, they put him in the hospital and 2 weeks later told everyone he died from COVID. But guess what Mr Medical examiner found? Some dildo had over inflated his lungs while on oxygen, starting a chain reaction of sepsis and other shit. He didn't die from COVID. He died from Septic shock. Shhhhhh....don't tell anyone though.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Did you die while writing that last sentence? Don't leave us hanging. 'All is well n...' What?!? SKKKIIIIIIIIDDDDDD!!!!

~anxiously awaiting word Skid is still alive~
I was going to make a vaccine comment but the internet goons snatched me away.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I've noticed that we wait to see if a sick person's been vaccinated before feeling sorry for them.
I don't. I couldn't care less if a person is vaccinated or not. I feel sorry for any person that is sick. Now, the ones on these stupid covid "lists" are stupid as shit.

Referring more to the NFL than anything.

Top Bottom