The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The first step was taking their guns. We need to pay attention. If we don't...
That's exactly right, there is no fear of imposing whatever rules they want. I'm sure their media and government controls the narrative to convince the people that what they are doing is the best option. Then the few people who try to organize and object get arrested. No one wants to be the lone wolf because they know it won't change anything. If you can't organize a large group of people you're powerless.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's exactly right, there is no fear of imposing whatever rules they want. I'm sure their media and government controls the narrative to convince the people that what they are doing is the best option. Then the few people who try to organize and object get arrested. No one wants to be the lone wolf because they know it won't change anything. If you can't organize a large group of people you're powerless.
They come for my guns, game is on. Just FYI. And, I hope to all that is holy they try it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They come for my guns, game is on. Just FYI. And, I hope to all that is holy they try it.
And there are many of us, I have 3 safes full and if you think I'm a gun nut you should see some of the arsenals just of people in my close circle. Texas is ready.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And there are many of us, I have 3 safes full and if you think I'm a gun nut you should see some of the arsenals just of people in my close circle. Texas is ready.
Let's play this game. They will not like the ending if they try it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Let's play this game. They will not like the ending if they try it.
Imagine a couple thousand(conservative estimate) Waco level events going off across the US all at once

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Speaking of everyone should have at least a Baofeng 2way and if you have the money get a Anytone. Multiple vids on youtube with how to program them

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

shoop

Semi-contributing member
The reason many of us are not thrilled with the vaccination process is the rushed status.

here is an article that explains how vaccines go through approval. The articleis from 2018, so no influence from the current situation.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The reason many of us are not thrilled with the vaccination process is the rushed status.

here is an article that explains how vaccines go through approval. The articleis from 2018, so no influence from the current situation.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Top Bottom