The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I've been shocked at Australia's response this entire time. I guess too many of their politicians are "influenced" by China, probablydue to their proximity.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Call me skeptical that so many people actually believe that. I think there are probably some flaws in the way the poll is being conducted.
Same, and it's probably not just flawed. More like blatantly corrupt to make anyone who doesn't want the vaccine look crazy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Interesting how the Democrats that fled from their civic duty in Texas have now contracted Covid. Now they will be isolated and under a quarantine which will further delay their duties in the debate over the voting law. Use you own imagination to wonder whether they really have Covid or were conveniently diagnosed as having Covid.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Use you own imagination to wonder whether they really have Covid or were conveniently diagnosed as having Covid.
Makes one wonder, to be sure.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting how the Democrats that fled from their civic duty in Texas have now contracted Covid. Now they will be isolated and under a quarantine which will further delay their duties in the debate over the voting law. Use you own imagination to wonder whether they really have Covid or were conveniently diagnosed as having Covid.
Risks of flying without a mask! Double win!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck that fraud.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Paul is right, Fauci is trying to use verbal gymnastics to claim that what they were doing doesn't qualify as Gain of Function. Why? Because some panel said it didn't based on some technicality. But they still took naturally occurring viruses and made them more transmissible and dangerous to humans.

Top Bottom