The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Paul is right, Fauci is trying to use verbal gymnastics to claim that what they were doing doesn't qualify as Gain of Function. Why? Because some panel said it didn't based on some technicality. But they still took naturally occurring viruses and made them more transmissible and dangerous to humans.
Fauci is doing exactly that. The virus that we specifically funded wasn't the one. That's like saying we gave money to planned parenthood but that money wasn't used to abort a baby. It was used for other things.

Shit this is ridiculous. But I guess this is what happens when someone gets called out for doing something very very awful.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fauci is doing exactly that. The virus that we specifically funded wasn't the one. That's like saying we gave money to planned parenthood but that money wasn't used to abort a baby. It was used for other things.

Shit this is ridiculous. But I guess this is what happens when someone gets called out for doing something very very awful.
It's what happens when politics are so corrupt it would take a revolution to stop it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Paul is right, Fauci is trying to use verbal gymnastics to claim that what they were doing doesn't qualify as Gain of Function. Why? Because some panel said it didn't based on some technicality. But they still took naturally occurring viruses and made them more transmissible and dangerous to humans.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah because they have now changed their stance to yes you can get infected after the vaccine but we swear it makes the symptoms better. It's hard to know the facts when the administration can't even keep them straight.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So one of either Fauci/CDC or Biden will be Facebook and Twitter censored for misinformation, right?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lol no but if you post about the inflation being Joe Biden's fault you will be quickly reprimanded and fact checked as wrong.
Seriously? They're doing that now?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And so it begins... Turn up the pressure on owners to force their players to get fully vaccinated.

But I'm curious... They've already admitted that vaccinated people can still infect others. How are they going to prove if a vaccinated or unvaccinated player or coach was responsible for their 'outbreak'?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And so it begins... Turn up the pressure on owners to force their players to get fully vaccinated.

But I'm curious... They've already admitted that vaccinated people can still infect others. How are they going to prove if a vaccinated or unvaccinated player or coach was responsible for their 'outbreak'?
I think vaccinated players are still tested weekly.

Top Bottom