The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well the whole meting out of text messages will get shot down by the courts. No way that stands.
I remember saying the next step after sensoring Facebook was messages. Both are communication platforms. I don't like the term slippery slope but you allow someone to be censored by a company like Facebook, why not then try to let another company who you use for communication to censor people?

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
I remember saying the next step after sensoring Facebook was messages. Both are communication platforms. I don't like the term slippery slope but you allow someone to be censored by a company like Facebook, why not then try to let another company who you use for communication to censor people?
I'm not sure why you don't like the term slippery slope because it applies in so many different areas. Just look at all the statues coming down.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

These people have lost their god damn minds.
Don’t these people know that viruses have been on this earth since creation and civilization has coexisted with them for centuries. You can’t destroy them and no amount precautions will keep them from continued existence. The amount of bacteria alone in a humans mouth is more than most any other place including the toilet bowl. Humans are resilient and have survived these little creatures simply by using a few simple hygiene habits. What is scary isn’t the virus rather the reaction of people who are willing to succumb to fear tactics utilized by some who want to use this method to retain control over as many lives as possible. Why would viruses suddenly become superior over peoples lives? The answer is when people allow them to.

Cotton

Staff member
Don’t these people know that viruses have been on this earth since creation and civilization has coexisted with them for centuries. You can’t destroy them and no amount precautions will keep them from continued existence. The amount of bacteria alone in a humans mouth is more than most any other place including the toilet bowl. Humans are resilient and have survived these little creatures simply by using a few simple hygiene habits. What is scary isn’t the virus rather the reaction of people who are willing to succumb to fear tactics utilized by some who want to use this method to retain control over as many lives as possible. Why would viruses suddenly become superior over peoples lives? The answer is when people allow them to.
This is dead spot on.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom