The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This blatant and OBVIOUS antisemitism is unbelievable. And it's been going on for some time now. How they are able to get away with this shit is beyond me.
And before covid they were getting physically attacked weekly and DeBlasio said they didn't have the manpower to give them extra police presence...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And before covid they were getting physically attacked weekly and DeBlasio said they didn't have the manpower to give them extra police presence...
Yeah, there are some fucked up leadership teams around the country, but Cuomo and DeBlasio are really something else. I just don't understand how New Yorkers allow this to go on.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, there are some fucked up leadership teams around the country, but Cuomo and DeBlasio are really something else. I just don't understand how New Yorkers allow this to go on.
Yeah it's insane they keep voting 2 of the worst politicians ever back into office

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well, the also reelected AOC, so there ya go.
Well even Pelosi admitted a coffee cup with a D on it would win with just as much of a lead as AOC in that district

Cotton

Staff member
The media is already doing an about face on this shit. This morning they were hailing the Pfizer vaccine, as "there is hope ahead" when just weeks ago they were warning people not to trust any vaccine that comes out this soon. It's the most incredible thing to watch.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
The media is already doing an about face on this shit. This morning they were hailing the Pfizer vaccine, as "there is hope ahead" when just weeks ago they were warning people not to trust any vaccine that comes out this soon. It's the most incredible thing to watch.
Incredible is watching Trump supporters acting like this virus is what? A global hoax to get Trump out of office?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah the vaccine looks like it's extremely effective and we will start giving the top priority workers the vaccine in December.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah the vaccine looks like it's extremely effective and we will start giving the top priority workers the vaccine in December.
just watch the anti-vaccine crowd refuse to take it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
just watch the anti-vaccine crowd refuse to take it.
I mean in an ideal world everyone except me and my kids takes it. Then we are safe and don't have to take any risks with side effects. But yeah, some will and some won't.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
My guess is, if Biden is president, we'll all have to.

I'd rather not, though, and I'm the complete opposite of an anti vaxxer - those people are idiots.

But to take a vaccine rushed through the system by a dubious pharma corporation to combat a virus that has like a 99% recovery rate? Nah.

Cotton

Staff member
My guess is, if Biden is president, we'll all have to.

I'd rather not, though, and I'm the complete opposite of an anti vaxxer - those people are idiots.

But to take a vaccine rushed through the system by a dubious pharma corporation to combat a virus that has like a 99% recovery rate? Nah.
Outside of kids going to public schools, there has never in the history of this country been a mandated vaccine.

Top Bottom