The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Outside of kids going to public schools, there has never in the history of this country been a mandated vaccine.
Has there ever been mandated shutdowns of the economy? Granted that wasn't the President but clearly the panic has made people give government more power than ever before. Outside of maybe WWII.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Has there ever been mandated shutdowns of the economy? Granted that wasn't the President but clearly the panic has made people give government more power than ever before. Outside of maybe WWII.
There hasn't been any mandated shutdowns in my lifetime. And, I certainly don't recall ever hearing about one before I was born.

p1_

DCC 4Life
My guess is, if Biden is president, we'll all have to.

I'd rather not, though, and I'm the complete opposite of an anti vaxxer - those people are idiots.

But to take a vaccine rushed through the system by a dubious pharma corporation to combat a virus that has like a 99% recovery rate? Nah.
Im pretty much the same; I don't get flu shots either. Im fortunate enough to be pretty healthy and don't get sick very often. Knock on wood.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Cuomo was actually saying yesterday the vaccine should be delayed until Biden takes office, because we can't trust it under Trump. Exact same vaccine, exact same deployment, exact same everything, just a different president.

These people are truly sick. Don't see how anyone defends them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cuomo was actually saying yesterday the vaccine should be delayed until Biden takes office, because we can't trust it under Trump. Exact same vaccine, exact same deployment, exact same everything, just a different president.

That's because they don't actually care about people. Pelosi is the worst about this stuff.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Do you have a link to this quote?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
These people are so exhausting

I thought the military was going to handle distribution, 60 Minutes just did a story on it:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

Bunch of fucking idiots. We have a vaccine at our doorsteps. Closing shit down for a month or more isn't going to fix anything. The vaccine will. I swear, there are people out there that want to hear this though. They want to think this can all be fixed with some government order like this. Makes them feel special or something.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

Bunch of fucking idiots. We have a vaccine at our doorsteps. Closing shit down for a month or more isn't going to fix anything. The vaccine will. I swear, there are people out there that want to hear this though. They want to think this can all be fixed with some government order like this. Makes them feel special or something.
Don't skip over that this moron said it would also revive the economy. Jesus fucking Christ, are they that damn clueless?

Top Bottom