The Coronavirus Thread...

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
That’s roughly the numbers I’ve seen everywhere, where do you get your numbers and what are they?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I’m confused, what does she expect businesses to do?
I finally had time to read the requirements (long as shit), here's the section on contact tracing:

1. Contact tracing requirements for particular gatherings.
    1. Gatherings are prohibited at the following facilities unless the facility maintains accurate records, including date and time of entry, names of patrons, and contact information, to aid with contact tracing, and denies entry for a gathering to any visitor who does not provide, at a minimum, their name and phone number:
      1. All businesses or operations that provide barbering, cosmetology services, body art services (including tattooing and body piercing), tanning services, massage services, or similar personal care services;
      2. Recreational sports and exercise facilities, and entertainment facilities (except for outdoor, non-ticketed events), including arenas, cinemas, concert halls, performance venues, sporting venues, stadiums and theaters, as well as places of public amusement, such as amusement parks, arcades, and bingo halls;
    2. All businesses or operations that provide in-home services, including cleaners, repair persons, painters, and the like must not permit their employees to gather with clients unless the business maintains accurate appointment records, including date and time of service, name of client, and contact information, to aid with contact tracing.
    3. All dine-in food service establishments must maintain accurate records of the names and phone numbers of patrons who purchase food for consumption on the premises, and the date and time of entry.
    4. Upon request, businesses, schools, and other facilities must provide names and phone numbers of individuals with possible COVID-19 exposure to MDHHS and local health departments to aid in contact tracing and case investigation efforts.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m telling you, common influenza will be responsible for a ton of false positives for covid-19.

We will officially find that out here shortly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I finally had time to read the requirements (long as shit), here's the section on contact tracing:

1. Contact tracing requirements for particular gatherings.
    1. Gatherings are prohibited at the following facilities unless the facility maintains accurate records, including date and time of entry, names of patrons, and contact information, to aid with contact tracing, and denies entry for a gathering to any visitor who does not provide, at a minimum, their name and phone number:
      1. All businesses or operations that provide barbering, cosmetology services, body art services (including tattooing and body piercing), tanning services, massage services, or similar personal care services;
      2. Recreational sports and exercise facilities, and entertainment facilities (except for outdoor, non-ticketed events), including arenas, cinemas, concert halls, performance venues, sporting venues, stadiums and theaters, as well as places of public amusement, such as amusement parks, arcades, and bingo halls;
    2. All businesses or operations that provide in-home services, including cleaners, repair persons, painters, and the like must not permit their employees to gather with clients unless the business maintains accurate appointment records, including date and time of service, name of client, and contact information, to aid with contact tracing.
    3. All dine-in food service establishments must maintain accurate records of the names and phone numbers of patrons who purchase food for consumption on the premises, and the date and time of entry.
    4. Upon request, businesses, schools, and other facilities must provide names and phone numbers of individuals with possible COVID-19 exposure to MDHHS and local health departments to aid in contact tracing and case investigation efforts.
ID's required to eat, but not to vote.....
Dem logic = common core math

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m telling you, common influenza will be responsible for a ton of false positives for covid-19.

Trump cured the flu, cases are down 95% :art

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Also car crash deaths...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Un. Hinged.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is there really a greater chance of contracting Covid than your Spirit plane landing safely anyway?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So no National Guard to stop rioting and property destruction... but National Guard to keep out Floridians.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Not a mask in sight....

told yall this ends after the election

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Not a mask in sight....

told yall this ends after the election
Man, I find it SO weird either side is so obsessively for or against him. No human will ever worthy of extreme adulation and few qualify for this much angst, I reserve that for the Kim Il-sungs of the world and while worthy of criticism (like any president would be), Trump is no where near the latter

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Man, I find it SO weird either side is so obsessively for or against him. No human will ever worthy of extreme adulation and few qualify for this much angst, I reserve that for the Kim Il-sungs of the world and while worthy of criticism (like any president would be), Trump is no where near the latter
No kidding, if Trump was the fascist they claim he would have made sure he won the vote by 90% at least. Also there would actually be camps like China has RIGHT NOW for the Uyghurs instead of the ones they claim are "concentration camps" by CBP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
No kidding, if Trump was the fascist they claim he would have made sure he won the vote by 90% at least. Also there would actually be camps like China has RIGHT NOW for the Uyghurs instead of the ones they claim are "concentration camps" by CBP
Perspective people, get out of the country, travel the world and then tell me America is a racist, facist shit hole with a straight face

Top Bottom