The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Man, I find it SO weird either side is so obsessively for or against him.
A huge reason people are so for him is exactly because the "elites" and wannabe elites who want to run our lives are so against him.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not a mask in sight....

told yall this ends after the election
Almost made a post yesterday for us to predict exactly how they'll start downplaying this now that Trump is gone... Focusing on deaths and death rates, not cases... Finally taking about how small the risk is for kids... Probably giving credit for a vaccine to Joe... Lots of other ways.

It's going to be pretty disgusting to watch.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It's really too bad we don't have a media that would actually dare ask Biden to condemn these gatherings

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

It's really too bad we don't have a media that would actually dare ask Biden to condemn these gatherings
Can't wait for the WH Press Corps to ask what he had for breakfast every day

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That was even quicker than I thought
A preamble to the “virus can be controlled “and I’m living proof therefore the magic plan now is that there will be a restructure of the strategy and we can now be very aggressive. So the theme will then be open up but be cautious. Guess who has already structured that strategy?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Trump has the worst luck (some of it of his own making). Corona more or less destroyed his presidency, and now the Pfizer vaccine means Biden might not have to deal with it at all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trump has the worst luck (some of it of his own making). Corona more or less destroyed his presidency, and now the Pfizer vaccine means Biden might not have to deal with it at all.
Yeah thats just shitty luck. No one could have predicted this virus and the timing of it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
A lot of people are bashing Pfizer for the curious timing of this announcement, but even if it came before the election, I think Trump was going down anyway. Too many people wanted him gone no matter what.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Maybe not , but we’re not there yet. Biden’s probably in for a healthy dose of Covid himself

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Maybe not , but we’re not there yet. Biden’s probably in for a healthy dose of Covid himself
He's been in favor of the type of shutdowns we're currently seeing in Europe. If he can avoid that next spring, that'll be a huge boon for his presidency.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom