The Coronavirus Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My sentiments are the country cannot be sacrificed over the whims of some of the paranoid folks that think the world will end if the virus is contracted. The numbers really don’t matter if those who are infected can get treated then get past it. This is a viral pandemic like the country has constantly been in almost every year. It isn’t the kiss of death to most as some believe. Don’t get me wrong I don’t want any part of it but I don’t wish to get influenza either. If Masks are a solution to combatting viruses then wear then to combat all viral conditions or just let folks make their own determinations.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I wore a mask as required. Into stores and so forth as long as it is regulated which is pretty much everywhere. I think the masks are mostly BS but I’m not going to fight anyone over it.

Props. Pretty much how I feel as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think the masks are an enormous piece of bullshit. I mean, if everyone wore an N95, maybe, but these stupid ass cloth masks we are wearing aren't doing shit. If you can smell a fart through them, then those tiny ass viral particulates are getting through. It's a lie, all of it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
In Colorado, I saw people wearing them outside whilst walking around . Shit is so confusing
Did you hear Junior a month or so ago talking about his trip to Vail (or whichever Colorado resort it was) and how great it was that everyone wore masks with basically 100% compliance all the time, even outside?

It's just a different mindset. These people truly believe it's an indication of your intelligence and character. The more compliant you are, the better a person you are.

I can't even comprehend that kind of thinking.

Cotton

Staff member
Did you hear Junior a month or so ago talking about his trip to Vail (or whichever Colorado resort it was) and how great it was that everyone wore masks with basically 100% compliance all the time, even outside?

It's just a different mindset. These people truly believe it's an indication of your intelligence and character. The more compliant you are, the better a person you are.

I can't even comprehend that kind of thinking.
In short, people are fucking stupid.

Cotton

Staff member

Do not believe any of the Covid numbers, people.

p1_

DCC 4Life
American Board of Polesmokers...

fixed

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sure is a big coincidence NZ just took everyone's guns before they went all fascist

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

Interesting how it's affecting the different countries...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Never give up your guns

Top Bottom