The Coronavirus Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah the way this propaganda was initially reported should have put anyone on notice that it was political terrorism. Wild eyed conclusions were flooding the entire nation with presumed deadly consequences as a first line of communication and that isn’t normal for the federal guys. They generally try to keep the lid on things until some sort of plan is worked out and then slowly release information as to not panic the populace and the economic sector especially Wall Street. A lot of intelligent people took the bait and beat the drum of fear and doomsday circumstances. Really sad some are still holding out that people die so the political climate rocks for changes in the structure.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Isn’t that how many viruses work?
no one actually dies from AIDS, would that other 97% have died without corona?
I really don’t think coronavirus is a hoax to get Trump out of the whitehouse.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
100% of people die.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Full blown AIDS is not a virus. HIV is, which can lead to AIDS. Once AIDS sets in, what kills people is not the virus, it's the flu, or pneumonia, etc. The coronavirus doesn't affect the immune system. That is the difference.

Cotton

Staff member
Of course corona virus itself isn’t a hoax and being used to get Trump out of the White House. But using corona virus to control people and shut down a trillion dollar economy sure as fuck is.
Yep, and also using it to force mail-in voting is, as well.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I
Why do you think the initial information about the virus was a torrential cascade of panic and paranoid oriented dialogue when at that point no once really knew the actual degree of danger? It was a foregone conclusion that this was the worst thing to come along since the bubonic plague. How can anyone make statements like that when in fact Little was actually known about it? It is so obvious that it was a shameless attempt to build a monster and then hammer the President for the way he handled it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not a hoax but I think it is being used as a tool and a scare tactic. I definitely think it is being over blown. And in part because it's a tool for the Democrats. And they have all but said the Coronavirus is an opportunity to make change. Hell look no further than the way they try to add their stuff to the virus packages that the Republicans try to pass to help people.

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, this one post had so many emotions for me in succession. At first I was like, "Oh yeah, that bitch didn't know she was doing anything wrong. GTFOH." And then I was all, "Face of the city? WTF?" and then all that drifted away so quickly when I read the words, "Stevie Wonder could butt chug a handle of Wild Turkey and still pull off that haircut." :rofl

Top Bottom