The Coronavirus Thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm bout ready to go back to a basic cell phone.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This can't be legal, can it? Forcing people to put tracking devices on or they can be kicked out of a school they are paying for?

Fuck that.
They are fucked in the head. And anyone going along with it should be lambasted for it.

This is not okay.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Saw a segment on Carlson last night that said a recent poll found most Americans believe a full 1/3 of Covid deaths are happening to young people, when the truth is it's more like 3%.

I wondered why I'd see so many young people terrified of the virus, and older people terrified for them. This explains it. They don't consume anything other than CNN, NYT, Washington Post, etc. and the scare tactics have worked.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Saw a segment on Carlson last night that said a recent poll found most Americans believe a full 1/3 of Covid deaths are happening to young people, when the truth is it's more like 3%.

I wondered why I'd see so many young people terrified of the virus, and older people terrified for them. This explains it. They don't consume anything other than CNN, NYT, Washington Post, etc. and the scare tactics have worked.
This pandemic is going to go down as the greatest fraud perpetrated on this country EVER.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This can't be legal, can it? Forcing people to put tracking devices on or they can be kicked out of a school they are paying for?

Fuck that.
Depends on the status of the school. If it is private and they do not accept tax money then they might be able to make rules to conform to what they perceive as a risk to the school.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Depends on the status of the school. If it is private and they do not accept tax money then they might be able to make rules to conform to what they perceive as a risk to the school.
It specifically said this is a public school.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It specifically said this is a public school.
Albion College, a small liberal arts school in Michigan, said in June it would allow its nearly 1,500 students to return to campus for the new academic year starting in August. Lectures would be limited in size and the semester would finish by Thanksgiving rather than December. The school said it would test both staff and students upon their arrival to campus and throughout the academic year.

Is this the school we are talking about?

Albion College is a private institution that was founded in 1835. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,533, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 574 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Out. of. hand.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I have a good friend who hauls cattle for a meat processing plant up the street from me.

They usually kill 1,600 head per day. He stopped in a few minutes ago and we were talking, he mentioned that he has been off since Monday, no hauling until further notice.

They are killing 600-800 head per day. The reason? Management implemented the 2 week paid sick leave. If you call in and say the magic words “I don’t feel good.”, you get two weeks off with full pay.

68 people called in the next day.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I suspected this initially when all the panic propaganda was ramped up without even knowing the stats on the death potential. It was stated to be extremely deadly but how was it possible to make that assertion. If people would utilize factual data rather than presumed expertise propaganda then they would be ahead of the game.

Top Bottom