The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
NBC originally posted the photo of Kevin Hart on the story about Bolt.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And just yesterday I saw CNN claiming Trump had pressured the CDC to reduce testing just to make himself look better. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't know that I disagree with you though. I'm to the point of saying screw testing, just let this thing take it's course. Test the crucial situations (like surgery or going into an old folks home) and let the damn thing run it's course otherwise.
Yep. It’s the testing that is skewing all the other numbers for actual stats. The tests themselves are apparently unreliable as to consistent outcomes so it’s only reasonable that continued mass testing will continue to skew the actual reality of this problem. I am of the opinion that if mass testing was completely shut down and was only done upon request or have a protocol for testing then the numbers would take a massive shift. As the false positives and normal release of care due to the virus running it’s course the net numbers for actual cases and subsequent releases due to running its course would almost plummet to a minimal statistic. The panic would show to be a contrived paranoia that in actuality was much less of a pandemic than what it was promoted to be.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
On the surface I don't know that I'm a fan of that. Almost a trillion dollars on tests. More national debt I guess. Weeee.
they're straight up printing money with no end in sight until the dollar crashes, inflation skyrockets and no one wants the dollar anymore

that day will probably make this year seem like the good ol days

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom