The Coronavirus Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Montana VA is giving free drive up testing to veterans. They reported yesterday since they started doing that 2 weeks ago, they've tested over a thousand vets. They've had two positives.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I have an idea. Instead of incentivizing positive tests, why not end that stupid bullshit?

Who’s bright idea was it to do that in the first place? Who thought that would be a good idea?

Did they incentivize positive AIDS testing back in the day? What the fuck? What did they think would happen? Any time you tell someone they’ll make more l mi obey if they do something, if it’s in their power, they’ll do it. Even if it’s shady as fuck.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If I tell a customer they’ll get a $5 gift card if they leave me a 5 star review on yelp, most people are going to do it. Even if their experience was absolute shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have an idea. Instead of incentivizing positive tests, why not end that stupid bullshit?

Who’s bright idea was it to do that in the first place? Who thought that would be a good idea?

Did they incentivize positive AIDS testing back in the day? What the fuck? What did they think would happen? Any time you tell someone they’ll make more l mi obey if they do something, if it’s in their power, they’ll do it. Even if it’s shady as fuck.
Don't worry, this all goes away Nov. 4th

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We are being lied to.
Yes we are. The medical community is being duped by the hierarchy of that profession. It is being administered from the top and the line personnel are made to conform to the rules that feed the deception. I would like to see the line personnel become more involved into the reporting function see if their experience is in line with the reports.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Don't worry, this all goes away Nov. 4th
Or there's about a 50/50 chance it does.

Like Shiek was saying, any time you incentivize a behavior, it will increase, whether that's good or bad for society. Doesn't matter if it's having babies or reporting Covid.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes we are. The medical community is being duped by the hierarchy of that profession. It is being administered from the top and the line personnel are made to conform to the rules that feed the deception. I would like to see the line personnel become more involved into the reporting functiob to see if their experience is in line with the reports.
I would like to see more front line people come out and tell the story of the lies being perpetuated. Even if they have to do it anonymously.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All I know is that a shit ton of people are now getting it in the facility I work at.

A month ago, we were stuck in the teens of positive cases out of a 1000 associates. Then the state opens back up and now we are over 50 positives.

We've had 12 this week alone and it is just Wednesday. The one I just was notified about was crazy, wife was exhibiting symptoms so the guy goes with her and decides to get tested as well. She's negative, he's positive. He has no symptoms.

It is getting to the point where I think every damn body has it, only some are symptomatic.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We've had 12 this week alone and it is just Wednesday. The one I just was notified about was crazy, wife was exhibiting symptoms so the guy goes with her and decides to get tested as well. She's negative, he's positive. He has no symptoms.

It is getting to the point where I think every damn body has it, only some are symptomatic.
Or the tests and/or administration and handling of the tests are faulty.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

There will be temper tantrums.
I wear a mask to every place I go. It’s first a precaution and secondly I think there are preventive measures in wearing a mask. It doesn’t impede anything I choose to do.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not from me. They can do whatever they want. This is still a free country as of now, is it not?

I can choose not to shop there.
Yep, this is exactly how I look at it. They have every right in the world to require masks, and in turn I have every right to take my money elsewhere, which is exactly what I will do. (not that I shopped at Walmart very often before)

Top Bottom