Site upgrade

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yes, and we have some left over. The staff has been discussing possibly changing the banner. This gives me the perfect opportunity to ask the members what you all think. We have about $300 left over (if we end up not doing the app) to possibly have a professional design a banner for us. What does everyone think?
We need to find someone to do it. The current one is outdated.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yes, and we have some left over. The staff has been discussing possibly changing the banner. This gives me the perfect opportunity to ask the members what you all think. We have about $300 left over (if we end up not doing the app) to possibly have a professional design a banner for us. What does everyone think?
As long as it doesn't say Hot Boyz I'm good with the change

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would like to see a wide historical for current design. The past plus the current. The glory days of Dallas are now primarily with players of the past while the current successes are with the international recognition of the success of the franchise. That’s a lot of ground but maybe someone can envision the same thing and lay out a pictorial of the overall team history.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would like to see a wide historical for current design. The past plus the current. The glory days of Dallas are now primarily with players of the past while the current successes are with the international recognition of the success of the franchise. That’s a lot of ground but maybe someone can envision the same thing and lay out a pictorial of the overall team history.
The only issue I have with putting current players on it is when they leave we will have to get it changed again, costing even more money. I mean, it's up to you guys ultimately, just wanted it put out there that we may have to spend money to change it again in the near future if we put current players.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only issue I have with putting current players on it is when they leave we will have to get it changed again, costing even more money. I mean, it's up to you guys ultimately, just wanted it put out there that we may have to spend money to change it again in the near future if we put current players.
One of the old ones we had was versatile. Helmet, stadium, trophies with a 25 year coat of dust...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
One of the old ones we had was versatile. Helmet, stadium, trophies with a 25 year coat of dust...
I kinda like the idea of no players on it at all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Wasn’t promoting current players. If you recall I indicated the current be about the successes of the organization. The Stadium is a good representation along with the Star complex. The success history of the team would be the place to depict a player since all that happened before. Just a thought.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Wasn’t promoting current players. If you recall I indicated the current be about the successes of the organization. The Stadium is a good representation along with the Star complex. The success history of the team would be the place to depict a player since all that happened before. Just a thought.
I like the idea of a stadium pic, and a tombstone with Jerrys name on it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Top Bottom