Site upgrade

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Couple of hours? Where the hell am I supposed to go? Oh right.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dude's name that is doing the upgrade is Mark. Finally, we have a name for the Tech that always seems to be at lunch.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude's name that is doing the upgrade is Mark. Finally, we have a name for the Tech that always seems to be at lunch.
Well good, he should do it at 2 am while we are all sleeping then. No one eats lunch at 2 am.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I like the upgrade so far.

Can we get a list of the new features?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So let me get this straight...
We aré asked for donations to upgrade the site, a month later still no upgrade, but Iamtdg has new furniture and a fancy waffle maker...
Things that make you go hmmmm.

p1_

DCC 4Life
We aré asked for donations to upgrade the site, a month later still no upgrade, but Iamtdg has new furniture and a fancy waffle maker...

:lol

wait a minute....

:fyou

Cotton

Staff member
:tippytoe

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Scene opens with Iamtdg looking off into the distance

Takes off Cowboy hat, squints at the sun, wipes brow

:I'm tellin ya boys, that there wagon is comin...and its filled with gold!!!:

mumbling, groaning...more muttering... man yells out :we been here days...the waters low, the horses ain't got no food, and the boys is tired of the same stew ever night:

Iamtdg looks around incredulously…:damn you bastards...I'm telling ya..that wagon is comin...and we's gonna be rich!!! Don't you ever doubt me!!:

someone yells from the back
:You do know that them damn people over at that there message board waited like 2 months for that upgrade don't ya...and guess who was in charge of that shit!?:

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Scene opens with Iamtdg looking off into the distance

Takes off Cowboy hat, squints at the sun, wipes brow

:I'm tellin ya boys, that there wagon is comin...and its filled with gold!!!:

mumbling, groaning...more muttering... man yells out :we been here days...the waters low, the horses ain't got no food, and the boys is tired of the same stew ever night:

Iamtdg looks around incredulously…:damn you bastards...I'm telling ya..that wagon is comin...and we's gonna be rich!!! Don't you ever doubt me!!:

:someone yells from the back
: :You do know that them damn people over at that there message board waited like 2 months for that upgrade don't ya...and guess who was in charge of that shit!?:

Fuck. You.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The old man is lost again.

I'm just now seeing that.

I'm pretty sure everyone has probably posted in the thread before but 3 straight posts in the wrong thread might be a DCC record.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

I'm just now seeing that.

I'm pretty sure everyone has probably posted in the room thread before but 3 straight posts in the wrong thread might be a DCC record.
This is what happens when old people wander away from "the home."

Top Bottom