Site upgrade

p1_

DCC 4Life
I dropped something in the kitty.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Go for the more expensive option. $150 is nothing spread across all the posters.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Shit I’d throw down for whatever you guys need..but I just have my lawyer all the $. So I vote whatever you guys do haha.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
One small request from my end.

If possible, is there any way to designate the site as simply a "sports" site? I work on a military base and the site is blocked from my office computer because the site is designated as "sports and recreation" or something to that nature. I can get the exact wording on Monday.

I can visit Cowboys Zone just fine but the DCC is blocked because the base's network infrastructure filters out games and recreation sites.
I will absolutely look into this.

Cotton

Staff member
One small request from my end.

If possible, is there any way to designate the site as simply a "sports" site? I work on a military base and the site is blocked from my office computer because the site is designated as "sports and recreation" or something to that nature. I can get the exact wording on Monday.

I can visit Cowboys Zone just fine but the DCC is blocked because the base's network infrastructure filters out games and recreation sites.
I just checked and it is set as just a sports site. I could change it to like miscellaneous or something to see if that would fix it.

Cotton

Staff member
Just checked our PayPal account. You guys are fucking awesome. I don't know all of your real names so I can only give props by first name. Thank you Andrew, Mark, Greg, and the names I do know, thank you to [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION].

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Don’t give up on me. I will have check to see if I still have a pay pal account. This is the only occasion I ever use it for. Meanwhile I am still catching up on stuff from my very recent hip joint replacement. Getting old is not for sissies or piss ants. Gotta be tough.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just checked and it is set as just a sports site. I could change it to like miscellaneous or something to see if that would fix it.
Thanks. Donation on the way.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm in, I still visit here enough during the season and know that running the shit ain't free.

Last edited:

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Just checked our PayPal account. You guys are fucking awesome. I don't know all of your real names so I can only give props by first name. Thank you Andrew, Mark, Greg, and the names I do know, thank you to [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION].
you're wc - Andrew

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was up all night standing at a heavy traffic intersection begging for money so I could send a donation. I finally raised $500.00 but decided to keep almost all of it. You have been remembered in ny thoughts and prayers plus a small token payment to the cause.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Big props for everyone who has donated.

Cotton

Staff member
Big props for everyone who has donated.
Absolutely. Hopefully, I will have time today to call vBulletin and get things started. FYI, to everyone, you guys have raised almost $550. That should be plenty even if they charge us for them to do the upgrade. Again, you guys are fucking awesome. Not only do you make this site the best Cowboys site on the internet with your knowledge, but you never fail to come through when the site needs improvements. Huge props.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Happy to help even a little bit, this had been basically the only DC board I've frequented for over 10 years and I want to see it stick around.

Cotton

Staff member
Happy to help even a little bit, this had been basically the only DC board I've frequented for over 10 years and I want to see it stick around.
We have been around for 14 years and our core has barely changed. That is unreal in the internet world.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
We have been around for 14 years and our core has barely changed. That is unreal in the internet world.
True, it's uncommon. I was part of the original exodus from tehzone!1!11!! in what was it, '04?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yes. About that time.
That's what I thought. I migrated from The Ranch to CZ before that after posting a photoshop of CHutch looking like he was making a Nazi salute with the caption Heil Chad or some crap like that. Got a bunch of panties in a bunch outside of one guy with the handle Rack316 and we all know what happened at CZ. Just a bunch of schmucks getting too anal.

Top Bottom