Redskins stuff...

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Go Skins!
Or
Go Eagles!
Preferably Skins, so we can flush this thing down the crapper at home. Right in front of Jerry. The way it should be.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it’s about the draft now

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Where would 7-9 put us? About 12-14?

Right now we are 15th. If we go to 7-9 I dont know how the tiebreakers would fall between the 6 win teams at the moment. They are Oakland, Atlanta, Cleveland, Denver, and New York Jets. 10th at best to 14th I guess....

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Not rooting for the skins or Philly.

Fuck them, i'd rather take a blowout loss in the 1st round.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Go skins!! We need to spend an even higher pick on a player that has a questionable injury status.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Prescott still hobbled with that shoulder injury.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Does philly game end before we play?

p1_

DCC 4Life

I don’t root for them, but I’m apathetic about Cowboys at this point

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it’s about the draft now
OK, been down this road before. But someone please explain to me why, at this stage of the season, one game -- win or lose -- and a resulting draft spot, makes any difference whatsoever.

This is the 25th year of futility, brothers and sisters! And lately the draft picks haven't been so bad. Why will the draft make any difference as long as Jerry runs the show?

p1_

DCC 4Life
OK, been down this road before. But someone please explain to me why, at this stage of the season, one game -- win or lose -- and a resulting draft spot, makes any difference whatsoever.

This is the 25th year of futility, brothers and sisters! And lately the draft picks haven't been so bad. Why will the draft make any difference as long as Jerry runs the show?
Only if you still support the team in spite of Jones

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Only if you still support the team in spite of Jones
Let me see if I get this. Dad (Jerry) is beating Mom (the team) -- and has been for 25 years. The kids (we, the fans) have been watching Dad beat Mom for that whole time. The draft comes along, but is of no benefit to Mom. Dad keeps beating the hell out of Mom, but we fans say, "Don't worry Mom, the draft is coming soon. It'll be fun for us, and even though Dad keeps beating you, we still support you."

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well, yeah, it’s quite dysfunctional. But I grew up watching Tom, Roger, Tony, Drew, Randy and TooTall. It’s hard to quit these MFs

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Well, yeah, it’s quite dysfunctional. But I grew up watching Tom, Roger, Tony, Drew, Randy and TooTall. It’s hard to quit these MFs
Me too. I wish I could walk away, but I've been emotionally invested in this team since the Landry/Staubach days as well.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
For the sake of perspective, how about the "pre-Jerry" Cowboys. We were right there with the Steelers in the 70's. Stayed relevant until around 86'. Always in the mix until then. 86-89 we were garbage. Of course Jimmy and Troy came along in 89'.
That's a four year span of bad football. FOUR YEARS!!!
Compare that to our current 24 year run of bad teams, mediocrity, and underachievement with talented rosters. And we all know who the common thread is here throughout this entire timeframe.

Top Bottom