Redskins stuff...

Landry

DCC 4Life
After yesterday I don't think it matters one way or another, we'll get beat by the backup.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Good. Keenam gives them a better chance of winning.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Go Skins!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They flexed our game to 3:25, to add possible playoff drama. It would be GLORIOUS if the Giants beat the Eagles early, putting our destiny back in to our own hands.

Then the Redskins absolutely fucking smash us. Losing back to back win and in division games would be the perfect turd on top of the Garrett shit sundae we've been forced to choke down these last 10+ years.

Cotton

Staff member
They flexed our game to 3:25, to add possible playoff drama. It would be GLORIOUS if the Giants beat the Eagles early, putting our destiny back in to our own hands.

Then the Redskins absolutely fucking smash us. Losing back to back win and in division games would be the perfect turd on top of the Garrett shit sundae we've been forced to choke down these last 10+ years.
I would totally agree, except I'm afraid we might end up beating the Skins and backing in, but yes, your scenario would be fucking awesome.

Cotton

Staff member
Shitty part is, I have to cheer for the Eagles 3 weeks in a row. Ugh.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

But only if it's never been done before.

I'd like one more "never before" from Garrett before it's all over with.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Please, 6'4 250 pound Karate Jesus, let this happen.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It would be GLORIOUS if the Giants beat the Eagles early, putting our destiny back in to our own hands.
Sorry to break it to you, but both games will be played at the same time.

All The Best,
DFDC

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your dream crushing powers have no effect on me, dick face.
Wrong, NoDick.

You dreamed of a Sunday scenario which will not exist.

You can pretend to be tough, but your dreams were indeed crushed.

You get NOTHING.

Good DAY, sir!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wrong, NoDick.

You dreamed of a Sunday scenario which will not exist.

You can pretend to be tough, but your dreams were indeed crushed.

You get NOTHING.

Good DAY, sir!
Eh. So I missed when the eagles/giants game was. Oh well.

Besides, the giants could still crush the eagles from the start, letting everyone know it's over early in the 3rd qtr. We could be playing a close game with the skins for the first three quarters, maybe even have the lead, but then have them brutally rape us in the 4th quarter.

I am not impressed with your feeble attempts at crushing anything.

~waves hand dismissively~

Top Bottom