Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:unsure

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't even have Twitter on my phone, but when I heard Apple had banned them, I looked on my Android to see if it was still on their store. It was. About 30 minutes later I looked and it was gone.

"Public safety threat"... What a load of horseshit.

This is exactly why I was wishing there were more phone options out there. These guys are way too powerful and should've been broken up or regulated long ago.

Pretty soon I guess we're going to have to communicate by ham radio.
Welcome to the U.S.S.A.

Brought to you by the democrat party and their loyal followers.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Scary times ahead for those of us who aren’t willing to let it happen.
I really hope yall bought guns and ammo when I was telling yall too, because it's too late to stock up now

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Scary times ahead for those of us who aren’t willing to let it happen.
Yep.

As much as I hate to say it, and would hate even more to see it happen, I think what we saw the other day was just the first drop in the bucket. More of this heavy handed shit with all the censorship keeps coming, and people will eventually have enough.

And Pelosi's Puppets haven't even taken office yet. Buckle up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Between my brother his son and I, we have around 40k rounds of assorted caliber. Probably 70% 5.56/.223
I have over 12kish just by myself w/most 556. I have 3 son-in-laws(1 state trooper, 1 sheriff and 1 normie) who I have guilted into stockpiling over the last few years plus my career Army brother who has way more than me so we're good too :towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have over 12kish just by myself w/most 556. I have 3 son-in-laws(1 state trooper, 1 sheriff and 1 normie) who I have guilted into stockpiling over the last few years plus my career Army brother who has way more than me so we're good too :towel
If the shit hits the fan, I'll be heading to his place. A little less than 10k of that is mine. The rest is my brothers.

Crazy MFer....
:unsure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

D

Deuce

It wasn't even close to the same thing.

Trump wanted TikTok sold because they're a massive data harvesting arm of the CCP. He didn't want them to suppress speech or have them destroyed. If that had gone through, people could've made all the same dumb dancing vids they did before only without being surveilled by the CCP.

Why would you oppose that?
I remember there being questions about it, but no actual evidence of anything being shared other than the user agreement stating they could share content with the CCP. But nothing ever came out of the investigations and the whole thing came off like another Trump conspiracy theory.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I remember there being questions about it, but no actual evidence of anything being shared other than the user agreement stating they could share content with the CCP. But nothing ever came out of the investigations and the whole thing came off like another Trump conspiracy theory.
Sure the Dem led House voted to bar it from govt devices but it's a Trump conspiracy.... JFC dude don't let OMB make you defend the Chinese commies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I didn’t read past the headline, but I was able to download the app on my iPhone right now.
Google is not the iTunes store.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I live on a dead end road out in the country. There are about 7 houses along this stretch of road. Between the 7 houses I would estimes there is over 100k of ammo. Plus, the guy that lives at the dead end of the road has a gun room, not a gun safe. You can walk into this "safe" and he has around $75k worth of guns.

Top Bottom