Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This entire world is going to look like China soon if some people have their way. Incredibly sad.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If Apple cancels Parler, I’ll burn every apple device I own and send the ashes to those mother fuckers.

I was very close to joining Parler before I wrote off social media, so I don’t use it, but nobody should be strong armed like this.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So Biden compared Cruz and Hawley to Goebbels. Totally absurd.

Do people see now that it wasn't just that Trump was rude and crude? They're going to call any of their opponents Nazis. Doesn't matter who it is or what their manners are like.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Do people see now that it wasn't just that Trump was rude and crude? They're going to call any of their opponents Nazis. Doesn't matter who it is or what their manners are like.
They've been doing it since Reagan. Remember Biden saying Romney is going to put yall back in chains? I 'member

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Biden better watch his mouth where Hawley is concerned. He’ll take his job 2024 if he’s allowed to keep it until then.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If we even have fair elections by then
Yep get ready for them to nuke the filibuster and make Puerto Rico and DC states, then they'll expand SCOTUS

D

Deuce

If Apple cancels Parler, I’ll burn every apple device I own and send the ashes to those mother fuckers.

I was very close to joining Parler before I wrote off social media, so I don’t use it, but nobody should be strong armed like this.
Just curious, what was your stance on when Trump wanted to do this exact same thing to Tik Tok?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just curious, what was your stance on when Trump wanted to do this exact same thing to Tik Tok?
It wasn't even close to the same thing.

Trump wanted TikTok sold because they're a massive data harvesting arm of the CCP. He didn't want them to suppress speech or have them destroyed. If that had gone through, people could've made all the same dumb dancing vids they did before only without being surveilled by the CCP.

Why would you oppose that?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There's a big difference there, TikTok is a CCP owned app that installs spyware. There's a reason it's banned from government phones

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't even have Twitter on my phone, but when I heard Apple had banned them, I looked on my Android to see if it was still on their store. It was. About 30 minutes later I looked and it was gone.

"Public safety threat"... What a load of horseshit.

This is exactly why I was wishing there were more phone options out there. These guys are way too powerful and should've been broken up or regulated long ago.

Pretty soon I guess we're going to have to communicate by ham radio.

Top Bottom