Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And they seem to be secretly prodding folks into doing things that they might not do on their own.
Yep they just got caught being behind the Whitmer kidnapping thing

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Don't forget they just raided the home of and arrested the leading R candidate for governor in Michigan (who apparently has been polling pretty well) for Jan 6 when he didn't even go in the building. Not sure WTF is going on in Michigan but it's very rotten.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't forget they just raided the home of and arrested the leading R candidate for governor in Michigan (who apparently has been polling pretty well) for Jan 6 when he didn't even go in the building. Not sure WTF is going on in Michigan but it's very rotten.
The whole political landscape right now is very gross. There are Qanon motherfuckers getting elected.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The whole political landscape right now is very gross. There are Qanon motherfuckers getting elected.
You're worried about Qanon when there ae politicians openly advocating for drag shows in elementary schools?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm still not even sure what QAnon is.

And I seriously doubt many QAnoners are still getting elected. Are you talking about like Greene? Who else?

Besides, just because they were dumb enough to believe whatever scam it was doesn't mean their policies or principles are all wrong.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Looks like those racist, White Supremacist Republicans are at it again... They just nominated Guatemalan immigrant Diego Morales for Indiana Secretary of State.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I’m uncomfortable, preliminarily, with this rejecting of the election results, still without any evidence.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m uncomfortable, preliminarily, with this rejecting of the election results, still without any evidence.
Same.

I watched the testimony given by True The Vote, they seem pretty confident and willing to turn everything over to proper authorities, so that’s pretty intriguing.

The testimony was extremely compelling and I was expecting the opposite going in.

Top Bottom