jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cornyn is turning into a bigger sellout than one-eyed McCain

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m uncomfortable, preliminarily, with this rejecting of the election results, still without any evidence.
The fake electors thing is very unnerving, as is the deniers getting elected to key positions.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The fake electors thing is very unnerving, as is the deniers getting elected to key positions.
Vote integrity is extremely important. It's important to make sure it's fully investigated and verified at all times. But at the same time pure speculation can't be spouted like facts when talking about election results. Investigate it, I think that's very important. But be responsible with the way things are approached at the same time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Vote integrity is extremely important. It's important to make sure it's fully investigated and verified at all times. But at the same time pure speculation can't be spouted like facts when talking about election results. Investigate it, I think that's very important. But be responsible with the way things are approached at the same time.
If you watched 2000 Mules you would know without a doubt they stole it. That shit is irrefutable evidence.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you watched 2000 Mules you would know without a doubt they stole it. That shit is irrefutable evidence.
Yeah I plan to watch it some time. I've read about it. Seems like this should be easier to prove but I guess if the majority don't want it to be fact they can make it so.

shane

DCC 4Life
Yeah I plan to watch it some time. I've read about it. Seems like this should be easier to prove but I guess if the majority don't want it to be fact they can make it so.
Zombie Americans would believe that 2+2=5 if their masters on the TV tell them so.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hate that I have to put this in here, and I almost put it in the TV thread, but given the nature of things I guess it has to go here.. But has anyone watched Created Equal on Clarence Thomas? It is so good. I generally knew his story, but all the extra details add a lot to his upbringing and later life. Most of it is in his own words, too, and he's one of those people who has only grown more impressive as he's aged.

I'll probably get the book also, but you can watch the video for free on Roku or other places, and it is extremely well done. Even if you don't agree with his politics, he's an amazing success story given where he came from. Highly recommended.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I hate that I have to put this in here, and I almost put it in the TV thread, but given the nature of things I guess it has to go here.. But has anyone watched Created Equal on Clarence Thomas? It is so good. I generally knew his story, but all the extra details add a lot to his upbringing and later life. Most of it is in his own words, too, and he's one of those people who has only grown more impressive as he's aged.

I'll probably get the book also, but you can watch the video for free on Roku or other places, and it is extremely well done. Even if you don't agree with his politics, he's an amazing success story given where he came from. Highly recommended.
I'll look it up, he's def one our greatest living Americans. Saw this the other day about him and thought it was pretty badass

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yes, he said in the video that he's okay with Europe but he prefers vacationing in his motor home across the US. Even said he likes Walmart parking lots because he's a common man at heart.

Top Bottom