Rams at Cowboys | Week 3 Game Day Chatter Thread | 09/22/2013.....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
@kentsomers: ARI NT Dan Williams' father killed in car accident driving to see son play in NO.
Damn that's awful. I'm assuming Williams will be a late scratch.

There's no way in hell I could play a game literally hours after finding out my father died.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
@kentsomers: ARI NT Dan Williams' father killed in car accident driving to see son play in NO.
That is horrible. Can you imagine the internal struggle knowing he was coming to watch you play?

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
Fuck Spencer.
I don't really blame him. At this point he needs to look out for himself after being strung along by the Cowboys the last few years with those one-year deals.

I'd probably make those type of "business" decisions myself if I were in his situation.

Besides, it's not like the franchise he plays for is committed to winning. Jerry makes football decisions based on his own personal interests, therefore in turn I'd make decisions that were in my best interest.

Cotton

Staff member

:unsure

data

Forbes #1
So the 12th man was successful during the Seahawks-Niners SNF and set a new Guinness record for stadium noise.

Jet take off150
Aircraft carrier deck140
Sunday’s game136.6
Thunderclap120
Live rock music110
Jackhammer100

1bigfan13

Staff member
I don't believe Broaddus. He's a master of spin just like Spagnola.

Another article said that Hatcher got after Romo for throwing a pick 6 in practice after Romo had audibled from run to pass.

I bet there is some truth in that. Our guys are getting up there in age and a lot of them are tired of watching Romo's skittish ass make the same stupid decisions time after time.

Run the play and stop with the KILL, KILL, KILL, puta!

D

Deuce

I don't really blame him. At this point he needs to look out for himself after being strung along by the Cowboys the last few years with those one-year deals.

I'd probably make those type of "business" decisions myself if I were in his situation.

Besides, it's not like the franchise he plays for is committed to winning. Jerry makes football decisions based on his own personal interests, therefore in turn I'd make decisions that were in my best interest.
F that. A business decision when you make little and are hoping to get a solid deal is one thing. Getting $11M for a year is completely different.

Carp

DCC 4Life
End of the year and we fire Garrett...who's your top guy?

Cotton

Staff member
I don't believe Broaddus. He's a master of spin just like Spagnola.

Another article said that Hatcher got after Romo for throwing a pick 6 in practice after Romo had audibled from run to pass.

I bet there is some truth in that. Our guys are getting up there in age and a lot of them are tired of watching Romo's skittish ass make the same stupid decisions time after time.

Run the play and stop with the KILL, KILL, KILL, puta!
Yeah, I don't believe him either. He is on Spags level now, just as you said. I just think it's funny that he goes out of his way to be so.

data

Forbes #1
I almost think I'd respect the NFL game more if they just put flags on the QBs instead of the bullshit do's & don't rules of hitting QBs out there now.

Cotton

Staff member

I'm still having issues believing this is true. I know it is, but I'm not letting myself believe.

Top Bottom