Rams at Cowboys | Week 3 Game Day Chatter Thread | 09/22/2013.....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What happened to Ernie Sims?
I think he still has the groin issues he had a few weeks ago.

I want to see Durant get the boot next. If Allen deserved to get benched, they need to do the same after how he has played so far this season.

Bring on Holloman.

data

Forbes #1
So, Booze. How ornery are you this morning? Should lurkers beware?

data

Forbes #1
If I were in a wheelchair, would you guys support me and post in a wheelchair as well?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's easy to get confused. We all subconsciously expect Carter to be inactive at some point in the coming weeks.
I seriously thought I may have missed a last second injury on his way to the stadium.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You should watch more Louisville games, then.
My primary concern is that I haven't seen him make a tough throw yet. The highlights I've seen are of him floating jump balls to receivers in the end zone and him floating passes to WRs who don't have a defender within 5 yards if them.

I'd like to see him carve a team up with precision passes across the middle of the field and into tight windows because those are the type of throws he's going to have to make in the NFL.

Cotton

Staff member

Great, I'm on the level of the drooling fans that tweet to the sportswriters. :budd

D

Deuce

My primary concern is that I haven't seen him make a tough throw yet. The highlights I've seen are of him floating jump balls to receivers in the end zone and him floating passes to WRs who don't have a defender within 5 yards if them.

I'd like to see him carve a team up with precision passes across the middle of the field and into tight windows because those are the type of throws he's going to have to make in the NFL.
Well you weren't going to get a bunch of that so far this season because their OOC schedule is Bayloresque. But go back and see how he played against UF in the Sugar Bowl last year.

D

Deuce

@kentsomers: ARI NT Dan Williams' father killed in car accident driving to see son play in NO.

Cotton

Staff member
Interesting.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Took my pregame shit last night after midnight and have nothing in the chamber...ominous.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Aldon Smith playing...meanwhile Harbaugh takes Seattle to task for their loose ship.

Top Bottom