Rams at Cowboys | Week 3 Game Day Chatter Thread | 09/22/2013.....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm not at all confident in my pick but I've got the Cowboys winning a tight one, 23-20.

I've already accepted the fact that the Cowboys will only have approximately 17 rush attempts and about 50 pass attempts.

Gotta take what the defense is giving them ya know. :towel

Hawkeye19

Brand New Member
I think they bounce back and win... but this will be a dog fight--

Dallas 27
St Louis 23

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good morning, Pops.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
@BryanBroaddus Waters getting the start?”Bernadeau
So either Jerry doesn't know what he's talking about or he's blowing smoke up our collective asses.

data

Forbes #1
Before bigfan decided to start the chatter thread, I'm really unsure of how this game could go.

Finnegan vs Bryant will be a good matchup and Fisher's defenses are quite disciplined.

I think Fisher will blitz and play his safeties deep, forcing the Cowboys to play mistake free football and be content with moving the chains vs big play.

data

Forbes #1
27-17.

Austin comes up and one of our back-up TE scores a TD.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Nervous about this one as the Rams have a coach who can amp his players up and sell them on how big the game is. I do think we shut down their run game and leave it to Bradford to win it. Looking forward to the Quinn/Smith match up as well.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I secretly root for the Cowboys to not be on locally so I can use the ticket properly.

D

Deuce

Today's prediction: Romo tries to be aggressive, but a Janoris Jenkins pick 6 forces him to curl back into the fetal position and play like a scared bitch the rest of the game.

On defense, Jared Cook is going to tear the middle of this defense a new asshole.

Top Bottom