Rams at Cowboys | Week 3 Game Day Chatter Thread | 09/22/2013.....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sam Bradford is going to pick on Mo Claiborne early and often.

As an aside, Mo got a little pissy on Twitter early last week after his dismal performance against the Chiefs.

I guess the fan base started riding him hard so he blasted a tweet out telling the "haters" to keep their comments to themselves.

Sensitive scrub he is. :lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm scared to start Trent Richardson but the Indy coaches have been talking like he's going to see significant playing time.

WWMBD?*

*What would Matthew Berry Do?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Today's prediction: Romo tries to be aggressive, but a Janoris Jenkins pick 6 forces him to curl back into the fetal position and play like a scared bitch the rest of the game.

On defense, Jared Cook is going to tear the middle of this defense a new asshole.
I think you are forgetting about the Wilcox factor.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I'm scared to start Trent Richardson but the Indy coaches have been talking like he's going to see significant playing time.

WWMBD?*

im starting both trent richardson and willis mcgahee today. simply because my next best RB is Chris Ivory....

1bigfan13

Staff member
Dallas loses by 3
I haven't been over to the Zone this week. I wonder if those same people who predicted we'd hang 50 on the Chiefs are predicting another easy Cowboy win.

Carp

DCC 4Life
We need some big plays...thankfully we have Dunbar.

D

Deuce

WWMBD?*

The ESPN experts have him at an average ranking of 19th this week...Berry has him at 29. Good luck with that.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am just glad I drafted Bell when I took Bush.

Carp

DCC 4Life
This win is dedicated to the King of Larestan.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Carp has bony knees. Rams win. Rams win.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Browns are shopping Gordon and Little now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Browns are shopping Gordon and Little now.
Isn't the smart time to shop guys in the offseason when it doesn't necessarily mean you tank 14 games that count?

D

Deuce

Isn't the smart time to shop guys in the offseason when it doesn't necessarily mean you tank 14 games that count?
No way. Tank the season, get Bridgewater without having to trade up, sign Ben Tate as a FA and then you have a ton of early picks to build around them.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If they do deal them it will be like no other in season rebuid I have ever seen. I could see the Ravens having interest in both, but you have to have something for your new QB to work with.

D

Deuce

Does Josina Anderson looks more like a Mogwai or Gremlin? I can't decide.

Carp

DCC 4Life
No way. Tank the season, get Bridgewater without having to trade up, sign Ben Tate as a FA and then you have a ton of early picks to build around them.
I hope Bridgewater is all that.

D

Deuce

If they do deal them it will be like no other in season rebuid I have ever seen. I could see the Ravens having interest in both, but you have to have something for your new QB to work with.
They are already turning down offers for both. I doubt a division rival will overpay to get one.

Top Bottom