Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Eagles are all over him. It does help they did that trade.
He definitely isn’t making it to us. He is the only player I would consider trading up for.

Eagles have two picks in the right area of to take him. Unless someone really thinks highly of him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He definitely isn’t making it to us. He is the only player I would consider trading up for.

Eagles have two picks in the right area of to take him. Unless someone really thinks highly of him.
DT is way down the Eagles list of needs (QB, WR, CB, LB, safety, interior OL) but those assholes are definitely going to take Davis if he's there.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
DT is way down the Eagles list of needs (QB, WR, CB, LB, safety, interior OL) but those assholes are definitely going to take Davis if he's there.
Cox is hanging by a thread and they need the heir apparent.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cox is hanging by a thread and they need the heir apparent.
Yeah the only argument is he is a totally different type of player. So while they may want to replace Cox, Davis isn't really the same thing. But if I were the Eagles I would. This isn't a one offseason rebuild for them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eh he cracked him from outside. Wouldn't call that abusing, he had a good angle on him and Hitchinson didn't really see it coming.
Hey, he is going to be our 3rd Round pick, just trying to prepare you. No need to get all defensive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey, he is going to be our 3rd Round pick, just trying to prepare you. No need to get all defensive.
The only third round pick at TE I'm ok with is Woods. And it's because the guy is massive but runs like a beast with the ball.

Any of the rest I'm cool with in the fourth. Otten is ok, but he is a Schultz like prospect to me. Solid but not going to wow you at anything.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only third round pick at TE I'm ok with is Woods. And it's because the guy is massive but runs like a beast with the ball.

Any of the rest I'm cool with in the fourth. Otten is ok, but he is a Schultz like prospect to me. Solid but not going to wow you at anything.
I am in the same boat. I don't even want to consider a TE prior to the fourth unless we have Woods staring us in the face.

The need is not that great that we need to make it an area of focus.

If we get a Ruckert in the 5th or something, that is about all we need.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am in the same boat. I don't even want to consider a TE prior to the fourth unless we have Woods staring us in the face.

The need is not that great that we need to make it an area of focus.

If we get a Ruckert in the 5th or something, that is about all we need.
The need is really a year from now. I don't think they want to be forced to pay Schultz like a top TE because they know he isn't. They know a rookie TE takes some time so they are trying to plan ahead. Lord knows they won't use free agency so it's their only choice.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The need is really a year from now. I don't think they want to be forced to pay Schultz like a top TE because they know he isn't. They know a rookie TE takes some time so they are trying to plan ahead. Lord knows they won't use free agency so it's their only choice.
They don't have the guts to drop the tag on him. That's what I'd do. Draft that kid from OSU or another 4th rounder. Especially if you take a WR in the 1st or 2nd

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They don't have the guts to drop the tag on him. That's what I'd do. Draft that kid from OSU or another 4th rounder. Especially if you take a WR in the 1st or 2nd
There's no reason to drop the tag now, they aren't going to spend the money on anything impactful. Might as well just keep him for 2022 and let him go next year, at which point hopefully Payton will have convinced them to spend more than $2.5 million/year on a handful of Olawale's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom