President Trump Thread...

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I'm sure every politician has lied... that's how they got to where they are in the first place.

But I'm sure no one does it better than Trump... or at the same pace.

Fucking guy couldn't even tell the truth about where his ancestors came from without lying through his teeth. WTF why?

You think about him all the time, don't you? Why don't you get a life, you weird mf.

shane

DCC 4Life
You think about him all the time, don't you? Why don't you get a life, you weird mf.
Propaganda works.

And while there is propaganda coming from both sides as Boozeman noted, the propaganda coming from the permanent government bureaucracy, every academic institution, and most of the world's most powerful corporations is all extremely one-sided for the Left. It's effective at manipulating weak-minded low IQ douchebags like Irving Cowboy in particular.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trump lies, no question but his lies are like a juvenile talking about his 12 inch dong. It's stupid self flatulating bullshit because he has an ego bigger than any President I can ever remember.

I differentiate that from the other lies we hear. The ones that actually impact lives.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Trump lies, no question but his lies are like a juvenile talking about his 12 inch dong. It's stupid self flatulating bullshit because he has an ego bigger than any President I can ever remember.

I differentiate that from the other lies we hear. The ones that actually impact lives.

Anyone that had time to find 30k "lies" is a neurotic fuckhead and anyone who believes that stupid shit is quite a bit worse. We know he's not a good guy. Personally, I could give a shit. Neither is anyone else who gets elected to the highest office. But, apparently, it only matters when it's a republican. I'm fucking over it. They're already calling DeSantis a nazi. The entire left can fuck all the way off and suck my fucking dick.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
That's what most fact checking is.

Listen, Irv has every right to not like Trump. I never wanted him as the Republican nominee. He's odious. I get it.

But Irv has joined the TDS crowd and is now lying about Trump's lies. He's telling lies to prevent someone he doesn't like from getting back into office. It makes Irv a bad person himself.

He's a liar. I'd give him the boot, at least from this sub forum. You don't want those types around. He kinda has a history of arguing disingenuously from what I remember. Some people are like that. They aren't smart enough to argue with facts on equal footing so they just say anything to try to win the argument.

He at least should apologize for spreading his lies and stop doing it.
FATWO Smitty.

Apologize for posting an article you don't agree with? You're a pompous mf'er. I'll tell you the same thing you told me... you don't like it? There's the door. I haven't lied about a single thing.

On the other hand, you have taken the position that people accused of crimes deserve whatever they get. You, as a member of the law community, rationalize people being shot, choked out, or beaten to death because they "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". WTF, man.

TDS? You, and a few others here, seem to have IDS.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Apologize for posting an article you don't agree with?
No, for lying and pushing lies. You've done it about Trump a bunch now because you don't like him.

I don't like him either, I'm just not telling lies about him.

I'll tell you the same thing you told me... you don't like it? There's the door.
Of the two of us, one is a lot closer to the proverbial "door," and it's not me.

I haven't lied about a single thing.

On the other hand, you have taken the position that people accused of crimes deserve whatever they get.
You have, and you just did so again right here.

You, as a member of the law community, rationalize people being shot, choked out, or beaten to death because they "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". WTF, man.
When you break the law and resist arrest, you run the risk of "mandatory apprehension"-related injuries. Letting felons get away because they might resist you hard and then get hurt when you are forcing the cuffs on them is not an option. Sometimes shooting at someone who is breaking the law is necessary. The felon has to deal with those consequences.

That's a truth fact.

And the times when an officer HAS gone to far, they've been prosecuted. But often times, when the perp is injured, it's their own fault for creating the situation and NOT the officer's fault.

The system works and those who claim it doesn't, like you, are liars. You also lied about me saying they "deserve it" because I didn't say that.

Last edited:

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Not many ways to interpret that. You watch a guy being choked out for selling cigarettes and say that he's playing a stupid game so he wins the stupid prize of being put in a coffin? Jesus Christ you are dense.

I see NoDak is on your hip now... I feel even better.

The ignorance of you two along with a few others here is one of the reasons this country is so split right now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
More lies.

He's not being choked out for selling cigarettes, he was being arrested for selling cigarettes... illegally. He was being taken down with a legal maneuver for resisting arrest. AFTER the uproar leftist leaders in the city changed the laws to appease the children who were protesting because they don't like criminals being arrested.

And yes, resisting arrest is always a stupid game to play. He doesn't "deserve" death, no one "deserves" to die for doing something stupid, but injury or death is often the risk of doing stupid things. There's a difference that you are either not smart enough to be understanding, or more likely, you understand but you are being intentionally dishonest about, because you are a liar.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The sad part about all this is that if these liars and manipulators approached police reform from a different angle, they'd probably have a lot of support on the right.

If they said - we need more police training, we need to improve the ability of police to quickly and safely immobilize, restrain and detain these crime committing scumbags with ease, we need to improve funding for non-lethal weapon development and implementation, they'd probably pretty quickly find a bipartisan solution with both sides in agreement.

Nah, tell all white people they are racist and that we have to let criminals go free and destroy policing budgets. And then blame the Republicans for not being bipartisan!

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Nah, tell all white people they are racist and that we have to let criminals go free and destroy policing budgets. And then blame the Republicans for not being bipartisan!
Now who's lying?

WRT selling cigarettes and paying for it with his life, it would be one thing if, in his attempt to get away, he ran out in front of a car and got hit, or jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge trying to get away... but that was not the case. A cop got behind him and caused his death by choking him out past the point where he was resisting but kept the choke on anyway. A prohibited choke at that. So the cop broke the law too... and was NOT prosecuted.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Now who's lying?
Still you.

WRT selling cigarettes and paying for it with his life, it would be one thing if, in his attempt to get away, he ran out in front of a car and got hit, or jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge trying to get away... but that was not the case. A cop got behind him and caused his death by choking him out past the point where he was resisting but kept the choke on anyway.
Oddly enough resisting arrest does not only entail running away, but refusing to submit to arrest and not complying with orders to put your hands behind your back, etc, etc. And no, the cop did not "choke him out past the point where he was resisting but kept the choke on anyway." That is false. The officer had Garner in this "choke hold" for just a few seconds, an independent report said 7, I count more like 14, but nonetheless far short of choking someone out "behind the point where he was resisting," and instead basically what was required to get him on the ground. Garner started yelling "I can't breathe" immediately, which, again.... maybe you shouldn't have been fighting with the police and instead go with them willingly when you've been breaking the law if you have a pre existing condition. Dude was massive and had a heart attack. Again... attendant risk to fighting.

A prohibited choke at that. So the cop broke the law too... and was NOT prosecuted.
The chokehold the officer used was not illegal at the time he used it. Legislation afterwards (which I already addressed, above) made it illegal. On top of that, he released him well before he said he couldn't breathe. The reason he had a heart attack might well have been the stress over the entire encounter since he was ranting and yelling at the police for minutes beforehand. 10-15 seconds is not exactly choking the life out of someone.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The drug-addled career criminal died of a fentanyl overdose, not "choking." But hey, keep burning those cities down over a lie.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The drug-addled career criminal died of a fentanyl overdose, not "choking." But hey, keep burning those cities down over a lie.
You are thinking about George Floyd.

This is Eric Garner.

Still mostly the fault of the criminal.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
You are thinking about George Floyd.

This is Eric Garner.

Still mostly the fault of the criminal.
Oh, okay. Yeah, both resisted arrest and made a bad situation worse. In both instances, the police were vilified.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Not many ways to interpret that. You watch a guy being choked out for selling cigarettes and say that he's playing a stupid game so he wins the stupid prize of being put in a coffin? Jesus Christ you are dense.

I see NoDak is on your hip now... I feel even better.

The ignorance of you two along with a few others here is one of the reasons this country is so split right now.
Yep. Me and Schmitty. Two peas in a pod.

:lol

one thing we do have in common tho, is neither of us is afraid to call someone out when they say stupid shit. And Irv, you’ve really done a fine job of that recently.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah politics.

The sad part is I disagree on some issues with everyone in here and agree on some issues with those same people.

Shit I don't like Trump. I don't want him to be the Republican candidate. I also think Irv is off the deep end with a lot of the stuff he says about Trump.

But I actually agree with him on police brutality. So I guess no one is putting me in a box!!!!

Last edited:

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Ah politics.

The sad part is I disagree on some issues with everyone in here and agree on some issues with those same people.

Shit I don't like Trump. I don't want him to be the Republican candidate. I also thin Irv is off the deep end with a lot of thebstuff he says about Trump.

But I actually agree with him on police brutality. So I guess no one is putting me in a box!!!!

Well, at least you don't sound like a smarmy douchebag when you state your views. That's a huge plus and makes you infinitely more likeable

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Still you.

Oddly enough resisting arrest does not only entail running away, but refusing to submit to arrest and not complying with orders to put your hands behind your back, etc, etc. And no, the cop did not "choke him out past the point where he was resisting but kept the choke on anyway." That is false. The officer had Garner in this "choke hold" for just a few seconds, an independent report said 7, I count more like 14, but nonetheless far short of choking someone out "behind the point where he was resisting," and instead basically what was required to get him on the ground. Garner started yelling "I can't breathe" immediately, which, again.... maybe you shouldn't have been fighting with the police and instead go with them willingly when you've been breaking the law if you have a pre existing condition. Dude was massive and had a heart attack. Again... attendant risk to fighting.

The chokehold the officer used was not illegal at the time he used it. Legislation afterwards (which I already addressed, above) made it illegal. On top of that, he released him well before he said he couldn't breathe. The reason he had a heart attack might well have been the stress over the entire encounter since he was ranting and yelling at the police for minutes beforehand. 10-15 seconds is not exactly choking the life out of someone.
The fact that you and your butt-buddy are trying to call me out on lying while defending a known, visceral, verifiable liar tells me this is more about something personal you have against me... I really don't care what the fuck it is.

Lying is watching a few minutes of January 6 footage from an area that had not been infiltrated by rioters yet and claiming that that's proof there wasn't a riot.

And the fact is, Garner would have gone home that day if it wasn't for some fucking idiot jumping on his back and choking him for SELLING FUCKING CIGARETTES. Tell you what... watch a UFC fight and see if an official will allow a choke to be applied for 14 seconds... most of these guys who are in fantastic condition will be past the point where they can even tap out after less than 10 seconds. And you pass out from the lack of bloodflow to your brain, you moron, not only because you can't breathe. Oddly enough, you sound like Hostile when he was defending Greg Hardy in 2007 when he was signed in Dallas and was accused of choking out his girlfriend, so you do have that going for you. Congratulations.

For you to claim that every cop who abuses his authority is prosecuted is also a lie.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The fact that you and your butt-buddy are trying to call me out on lying while defending a known, visceral, verifiable liar tells me this is more about something personal you have against me... I really don't care what the fuck it is.
What the fuck has happened to you? You and I have never had a problem before. In fact, we got along pretty damn well.

And I haven’t called you out for lying, or have I defended Trump. I’ve only said you’ve been saying a lot of stupid shit. Like this above.

If this is the new, enlightened version of Irv, get some help. This version can go fuck himself.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
I never had a problem with you before either... I have always been a conservative, just couldn't bring myself to support Trump, just like I could never support Obama or Clinton. You haven't defended him, but when I've spoken out against him, you've been pretty forward to put it nicely.

That said, I don't think I've ever seen you and Smitty agree on anything... until now.

Top Bottom