President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They're going to try anything and everything to try to make him ineligible in 2024.

Would be funny if they were successful and it just created stronger turnout for Desantis.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They care about classified information now?

I started reading something about this the other day and it appeared that it was properly handled and returned like it was supposed to be returned.

This wasn’t a raid where authorities executed a warrant and found 15 boxes of classified information in a closet somewhere on the property. It was documents that were being returned.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I'm pretty sure classified documents should not just be chillin at some dudes house that was formerly a government employee.
I think he was allowed to have it there. I haven’t read anything that says he wasn’t.

I’ve been looking for that charge.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The Trump admistration was actually pretty good at keeping Russia in line. The rhetoric wasn't all that rough, but can anyone argue that Russia behaved?

Trump- Soft rhetoric, Russia was quiet.

Obama/Biden- tough rhetoric, what happened with Crimea and Ukraine while those two were apologizing for America instead of showing strength?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, I'm afraid @Iamtdg is right and there is going to be some kind of civil war at some point.

I can't believe I'm saying that, but that's what it's looking like. Just horrible.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I'm afraid @Iamtdg is right and there is going to be some kind of civil war at some point.

I can't believe I'm saying that, but that's what it's looking like. Just horrible.
I think so too, but not in the classic sense. I don’t think it’s going to be combat.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think so too, but not in the classic sense. I don’t think it’s going to be combat.
God I hope not. But I'm with you, I can't even imagine what that would look like.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I don't see how we get around it at this point. The country is just too divided. During Covid, we were back to normal a long long time ago here and in other parts of the nation it was like you were in some other country. And to be clear I am not hoping for civil war, I just think it's unavoidable.

Top Bottom