President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Gee, I wonder why. Could it be they misjudged what the public reaction would be... because they are that fucking out of touch?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So let me get all of this straight. Was it not a real warrant? It was a fake warrant? Executed by a guy Trump appointed, approved in the state of Florida, which happens to be a Trump stronghold?

Dude, this is a little different than the "Deep State" ~snicker~ being mean to him.

They don't do something this unprecedented without having some good evidence.

This bitching about Clinton and all of that is pretty amusing. Back then, the same people whining now were all "Lock Her Up" then.

Bottomline is this, the shit is getting kind of deep. This ain't a game.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So let me get all of this straight. Was it not a real warrant? It was a fake warrant? Executed by a guy Trump appointed, approved in the state of Florida, which happens to be a Trump stronghold?

Dude, this is a little different than the "Deep State" ~snicker~ being mean to him.

This bitching about Clinton and all of that is pretty amusing. Back then, the same people whining now were all "Lock Her Up" then.

Bottomline is this, the shit is getting kind of deep. This ain't a game.
That’s all fine and dandy, but it won’t lead to anything. Nothing ever does.

I don’t think it’s out of line to wonder why Clinton wasn’t raided for her conduct. It wasn’t a fake scandal, it actually happened. The FBI conducted a pretty quiet investigation.

The FBI only puts on a show when it wants to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That’s all fine and dandy, but it won’t lead to anything. Nothing ever does.

I don’t think it’s out of line to wonder why Clinton wasn’t raided for her conduct. It wasn’t a fake scandal, it actually happened. The FBI conducted a pretty quiet investigation.

The FBI only puts on a show when it wants to.
I just find it odd, particularly since Trump hired Wray.

This is a very big show.

This is not something to be taken lightly.

Personally, it just tells me that Trump got way more dirty than anyone could have thought.

But what I do find hilarious is the idolatry you see about this guy.

Some are just gross with it, others try to drape themselves in "conservative" cloth because they really are just confused because it is such a cult.

I do find it very very intriguing that McConnell is pretty silent.

This might be the party's chance to break away from him. He is toxic to what core republicans (however many still exist).

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I just find it odd, particularly since Trump hired Wray.

This is a very big show.

This is not something to be taken lightly.

Personally, it just tells me that Trump got way more dirty than anyone could have thought.

But what I do find hilarious is the idolatry you see about this guy.

Some are just gross with it, others try to drape themselves in "conservative" cloth because they really are just confused because it is such a cult.

I do find it very very intriguing that McConnell is pretty silent.

This might be the party's chance to break away from him. He is toxic to what core republicans (however many still exist).
I don’t blame Christopher Wray for any of this. I think he was a good hire.

I don’t even care that there is an investigation. Investigate, it’s what the FBI does. My issue is how it’s played out in different cases.

This is all political. The 1-6 hearings, this investigation. It’s all a ploy to harm Trump’s chances at running. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t.

Wether people like it or not, politics are what they are now. It’s right vs left and there’s no middle ground. People pick a side and that’s it. I’m a fairly moderate person especially socially, but I’ll gladly vote for the orange monster again if it means the other team suffers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is all political. The 1-6 hearings, this investigation. It’s all a ploy to harm Trump’s chances at running. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t.

Wether people like it or not, politics are what they are now. It’s right vs left and there’s no middle ground.
Yes, absolutely, bolded for emphasis.

And god fucking damn, it is tiring.

People pick a side and that’s it. I’m a fairly moderate person especially socially, but I’ll gladly vote for the orange monster again if it means the other team suffers.
Aren't you saying that you are taking a side? Because ya kinda did.

Politics are fast becoming the new American sport for some folks.

They can follow this stupid ass shit all-day, all-night.

It is a replacement for NASCAR.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yes, absolutely, bolded for emphasis.

And god fucking damn, it is tiring.

Aren't you saying that you are taking a side? Because ya kinda did.

Politics are fast becoming the new American sport for some folks.

They can follow this stupid ass shit all-day, all-night.
I absolutely have taken a side. I’m sorta rednecky in the sense that I just want to be left alone. I want to take care of my family, pay my bills, pay my taxes, and not be told how to do those things if I’m not breaking laws.

The side that aligns with those values is the side I chose. Increasingly the left wants to stick their noses right in the middle of all that shit. They want to teach my kids that they’re racist because they happen to be white, they want to tell them that they can choose their gender if they feel like it. They want to tell me I’m a threat to society because I have a gun or two in my home to protect against people who have more guns. They want to hire some disgruntled hack to monitor my work and tell me how to do it at every chance.

I agree, it has become sport-like. It’s unfortunate because I don’t like or agree with everything the right does, but I’m thankful that the things that are important to me are actually trying to be protected by one side.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I guess to put it simply, I’ll take all the negative connotations that come along with being a conservative that will or would vote for Donald Trump as long as people on the left are willing to take on the connotations that come with exposing children as young as 2nd or 3rd grade to sexually explicit materials and being proud of it, simply by voting for a Democrat.

That’s what it’s come to for me.

Last edited:

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
I absolutely have taken a side. I’m sorta rednecky in the sense that I just want to be left alone. I want to take care of my family, pay my bills, pay my taxes, and not be told how to do those things if I’m not breaking laws.

The side that aligns with those values is the side I chose. Increasingly the left wants to stick their noses right in the middle of all that shit. They want to teach my kids that they’re racist because they happen to be white, they want to tell them that they can choose their gender if they feel like it. They want to tell me I’m a threat to society because I have a gun or two in my home to protect against people who have more guns. They want to hire some disgruntled hack to monitor my work and tell me how to do it at every chance.

I agree, it has become sport-like. It’s unfortunate because I don’t like or agree with everything the right does, but I’m thankful that the things that are important to me are actually trying to be protected by one side.
When I vote it only takes filling in one dot Straight ticket Republican no matter who is running always have always will.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
@boozeman

That post above about taking on the negative connotations wasn’t directed at you.

I would hope in the same way that I wouldn’t ascribe those things to you, you would not to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
@boozeman

That post above about taking on the negative connotations wasn’t directed at you.

I would hope in the same way that I wouldn’t ascribe those things to you, you would not to me.
Damn all y’all actin’ gay.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Like with those FISA warrants?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Honest question, can someone name the last time a “name” democrat has been raided by the FBI, surveiled illegally, or strong armed?

James O’Keefe
Peter Navarro
Roger Stone(sleaze bag)
Paul Manafort
George Popadopolis(sp?)
Michael Flynn
Trump
Carter Page

I’m sure I’m missing some.

Now let’s look at two of the most prominent cases that deserved that treatment but fell short.

1. Hillary Clinton, admittedly stored classified information on a private server. No raid.

2. Eric Swalwell, was screwing a Chinese spy who was working in his offices. No raid.

We still don’t know if Hunter Biden’s home has been raided yet. We know why that is.

My issue is the double standard, not that I think everyone on the right is innocent. I just prefer my justice served down the middle is all.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, you just automatically assume he is dirty because the corrupt ass FBI raided his house?

Top Bottom