President Trump Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Those redneck donkey dicks couldn't overthrow shit. I literally laugh every time they show footage of it.

No, it wasn't "scary" or an insurrection. It was a disgusting display of ignorance and it got people killed.

Or do you not give a fuck about that either?
Nope. I don't. And if we're being honest, I doubt you do either. At least, any more than a passing "damn, that sucks."

People do stupid shit every day all over the world that gets themselves or other people killed. Every. Day.

But, I guess this is more egregious since it was teh R that was behind it. Or so we are told, any way.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m all for Trump being POTUS again.

The revenge factor would be insanely entertaining.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hopefully he steps aside and endorses DeSantis, they won't let Trump win no matter what they have to do
I don't know why this gave the picard reaction. It was supposed to be a prop. I hope he steps aside, too. He started a great movement. Let the momentum happen.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hope he steps aside as well. I prefer to do all that we can to cool the hate. The mood of the country has a very large impact. Many of Trump’s policies were so so good for us but I’d rather not go through that shit again.
The media would/will hate and villainize DeSantis just as much, though.

I'd just like someone who sells his ideas better to those in the middle.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
We need justice for Ashli Babbitt.

Anyone who doesn't think there was major election fraud in 2020 has their head up their ass.

And fuck the coward Mike Pence.

That is all.

I don't know about fraud but I would say the integral part the media played in helping Biden get elected is fucking disturbing. This mf basically hid in a basement while every left wing news outlet savagely attacked Trump and sensationalized every utterance he made to get everybody foaming at the mouth. Without the media's help, Biden does not get elected. Change my mind.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Hopefully he steps aside and endorses DeSantis, they won't let Trump win no matter what they have to do

It's what I'm hoping for. Trump is too polarizing. I can't bear to hear people wailing and gnashing their mfn teeth for another 4 years.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don't know about fraud but I would say the integral part the media played in helping Biden get elected is fucking disturbing. This mf basically hid in a basement while every left wing news outlet savagely attacked Trump and sensationalized every utterance he made to get everybody foaming at the mouth. Without the media's help, Biden does not get elected. Change my mind.
80 million people supposedly voted for Biden. His approval rating is in the low 30s? After one year?

That is totally believable. It’s more likely that ballot harvesting is responsible for the shit show we currently see playing out.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No doubt about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Of course they did. No one can claim otherwise. Besides his hiding, they covered up the Hunter laptop and his dealings with the CCP and Ukraine.

And when he did talk, he literally said things like the public "didn't deserve" to know his thoughts on court packing. And to no pushback. Totally outrageous.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
80 million people supposedly voted for Biden. His approval rating is in the low 30s? After one year?

That is totally believable. It’s more likely that ballot harvesting is responsible for the shit show we currently see playing out.

Yeah, that shit's hard to believe. Whether it happened or not, I would just like to see some changes made to make the process more secure.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, that shit's hard to believe. Whether it happened or not, I would just like to see some changes made to make the process more secure.

You’d think everyone would.

Voter ID is the easiest way to do that, but somehow voter ID laws are racist.

The reason they(Democrats) don’t want voter ID laws is because they don’t want illegitimate voting to stop. They want more poor immigrants and a path to legalization for the undocumented already here. More Democrat voters.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Of course they did. No one can claim otherwise. Besides his hiding, they covered up the Hunter laptop and his dealings with the CCP and Ukraine.

And when he did talk, he literally said things like the public "didn't deserve" to know his thoughts on court packing. And to no pushback. Totally outrageous
Yeah, the disparity in coverage is another thing that makes me want to pull my hair out. I'm actually tired of saying, "Imagine if Trump had said that." It's become a cliche but Goddamn they let Biden get away with all kinds of shit that would have run on a loop for 12 weeks on CNN if Trump had said it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, the disparity in coverage is another thing that makes me want to pull my hair out. I'm actually tired of saying, "Imagine if Trump had said that." It's become a cliche but Goddamn they let Biden get away with all kinds of shit that would have run on a loop for 12 weeks on CNN if Trump had said it.
Look at all of these liberal networks losing their talking heads and higher ups. They’re all being shitcanned and or sued because they’re all actually guilty of the very shut they accused Trump of being. Sexual deviants and criminals.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Look at all of these liberal networks losing their talking heads and higher ups. They’re all being shitcanned and or sued because they’re all actually guilty of the very shut they accused Trump of being. Sexual deviants and criminals.
Fox News has its skeletons too. It is just part of the process.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I believe there was fraud but I also believe it's not able to be proved so it's not a hill I'm gonna die on.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Thats a perfect example of someone that is qualified to work security guard jobs. Dude should lose his job at the least. Unless of course there’s clear signage stating political attire isn’t allowed on the establishment.

No offense to our security guard members, but you know what I mean if you work security.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Thats a perfect example of someone that is qualified to work security guard jobs. Dude should lose his job at the least. Unless of course there’s clear signage stating political attire isn’t allowed on the establishment.

No offense to our security guard members, but you know what I mean if you work security.
the only way to justify this is if there's a blanket ban on political attire. you can't single out Trump supporters for discrimination.

Top Bottom