President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well Trump is dumber than I thought then, because his advisors have said what I said. But maybe Trump isn't smart enough to get that. Great example of why I'm not a fan.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well Trump is dumber than I thought then, because his advisors have said what I said. But maybe Trump isn't smart enough to get that. Great example of why I'm not a fan.
Trump is so dumb that even retards 20 years from now will struggle to understand this era.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So tell me. Your version.

I really don't feel like going back into the archives.
I don't have a version.

Because I don't give a fuck.

And I don't think Jan 6 was nearly as big and scary as people like to pretend, either. It certainly wasn't an attempt to over throw our government.

Or is that what you believe?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I don't have a version.

And I don't think Jan 6 was nearly as big and scary as people like to pretend, either. It certainly wasn't an attempt to over throw our government.

It had to start somewhere...?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't have a version.

Those redneck donkey dicks couldn't overthrow shit. I literally laugh every time they show footage of it.

No, it wasn't "scary" or an insurrection. It was a disgusting display of ignorance and it got people killed.

Or do you not give a fuck about that either?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who did it get killed? Besides the Ashlii Babbitt girl who was shot inside.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The world of politics are extremely strange right now. The left at one time was the “f the establishment” folks. They resisted the man. Now they are the elite that demands we all bend our knees to authority. It is all about shaming those that refuse yield their lives.

The right is now playing down storming the capital as no big deal. A giant “f the establishment” is coming from a giant orange man and his followers.

I feel like we are living in cartoon currently. Everyone is so focused on their side they have no idea the switch happened.

Playing down storming the capital is such a classical liberal move. The fact that dorks were the offenders would not have mattered a few years back. If they all got shot the right wouodnhave cheered had they been a different group. Now the reaction is a shrug.

People are weird.

shane

DCC 4Life
We need justice for Ashli Babbitt.

Anyone who doesn't think there was major election fraud in 2020 has their head up their ass.

And fuck the coward Mike Pence.

That is all.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We need justice for Ashli Babbitt.

Anyone who doesn't think there was major election fraud in 2020 has their head up their ass.

And fuck the coward Mike Pence.

That is all.

Election fraud is common unfortunately.

shane

DCC 4Life
Trump may be a bully and super crass but I would never say he is dumb. He has zero diplomacy and is disrespectful but not dumb. His problem is an uncontrollable ego.
And at the same time, if he didn't have the ridiculous ego, he would never have been president.

He will have my vote once again in 2024 despite his faults.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And at the same time, if he didn't have the ridiculous ego, he would never have been president.

He will have my vote once again in 2024 despite his faults.
Hopefully he steps aside and endorses DeSantis, they won't let Trump win no matter what they have to do

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hopefully he steps aside and endorses DeSantis, they won't let Trump win no matter what they have to do
I hope he steps aside as well. I prefer to do all that we can to cool the hate. The mood of the country has a very large impact. Many of Trump’s policies were so so good for us but I’d rather not go through that shit again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope he steps aside as well. I prefer to do all that we can to cool the hate. The mood of the country has a very large impact. Many of Trump’s policies were so so good for us but I’d rather not go through that shit again.
You are crazy if you think Trump is not desperate to be President again.

Top Bottom