President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Biden telling a black man that you ain't black if you don't vote for me? Pure class.

And if you want the highest class, look at how he treated Clarence Thomas.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This won’t matter ultimately. If Trump runs he’ll have just as good of a shot to win or lose as he did 10 minutes before he made the statement.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This won’t matter ultimately. If Trump runs he’ll have just as good of a shot to win or lose as he did 10 minutes before he made the statement.
True. As with most cult figures, he will endure thanks to stupid people.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The Left danced a collective jig when Rush died and Kavanaugh and DeSantis's wife came down with Covid, so it's a little late to play the "how dare you" game.
The left is most definitely disgusting. Haven’t said that, only children play the “he said it first game”

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Biden telling a black man that you ain't black if you don't vote for me? Pure class.

And if you want the highest class, look at how he treated Clarence Thomas.
This is correct but what is your point? That other people suck as well?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It seems that you are incorrect with how morals work.
That is the real thing that bothers me.

Just have some fucking manners.

Act like you got a smack on the face or a whipping for being a real asshole.

That was the kind of swift justice I grew up with.

But I guess these days I could claim I am a victim and join a support group for it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It seems that you are incorrect with how morals work.
Issuing a dishonest tribute to Powell (like Pence did) would've been worse. Trump is the Larry David of politicians--making people uncomfortable.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Issuing a dishonest tribute to Powell (like Pence did) would've been worse. Trump is the Larry David of politicians--making people uncomfortable.
So he is a comedian.

Yeah, most comedians want to make people laugh.

Trump's cult has bullying and ridicule as part of it's core values.

I don't think Larry agrees with you.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is correct but what is your point? That other people suck as well?
Booze said the left was at least classier. I was just pointing out where our current president wasn't.

I don't like what Trump said, to be clear again. Just like what he said about McCain getting captured, it's very stupid. I personally wish he'd go away, though he'd of course still be better than the lunatic left.

But favoring one group over class is stupid. It's like saying the guy who only calls me vulgar names is better than the guy in a nice suit who robs me at gunpoint in a polite way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
But favoring one group over class is stupid. It's like saying the guy who only calls me vulgar names is better than the guy in a nice suit who robs me at gunpoint in a polite way.
I don't get how you don't appreciate criminal dignity.

You would rather be robbed by an ignorant crude lout than a polished politician?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't get how you don't appreciate criminal dignity.

You would rather be robbed by an ignorant crude lout than a polished politician?
As shitty as Trump is as a person we were definitely doing better as a country under him

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So he is a comedian.

Yeah, most comedians want to make people laugh.

Trump's cult has bullying and ridicule as part of it's core values.

I don't think Larry agrees with you.

Not a comedian but an entertainer (he had a show, remember?) The Squad savaged him first, so he struck back. He's not obligated to be their punching bag. They hate him because he stands up to the bullies in Hollywood, Cap Hill, the MSM, college campuses, Silicon Valley, etc. Unlike Biden, his presidency was actually a huge success, temperament notwithstanding.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not a comedian but an entertainer (he had a show, remember?) The Squad savaged him first, so he struck back. He's not obligated to be their punching bag. They hate him because he stands up to the bullies in Hollywood, Cap Hill, the MSM, college campuses, Silicon Valley, etc. Unlike Biden, his presidency was actually a huge success, temperament notwithstanding.
I just wish I believed as strongly as you that he actually stood up to any of those groups.

He waged social media wars with the strategic strategy of being a tough Murcan (well, not really him but a kick ass online persona).

He was very strategic in his Presidency. Protect myself and family. Build wealth.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
No kidding. The Bidens have gotten rich while Trump lost money.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
No kidding. The Bidens have gotten rich while Trump lost money.
I wonder if the IRS is investigating the claims Hunter made to his daughter about being forced to give half of his salary to his dad?

I mean, I would expect them to come after me if that kinda shit made national headlines.

I’m sure the fair share guy claimed every bit of that on his taxes.

Top Bottom