President Trump Thread...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It wouldn't have mattered, media would have amplified even the smallest contingent of pro-Trump and just refused to report on any others unless they were so never Trump they advocated voting Dem down ticket
Maybe but more people would have seen through it if Trump could have pulled his garbage out of the ditch. I mean, the debate before last was the real Trump. If you’re a fan of America you have to lay down the fandom and hold him accountable for that shit. Like 4 years ago.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Maybe but more people would have seen through it if Trump could have pulled his garbage out of the ditch. I mean, the debate before last was the real Trump. If you’re a fan of America you have to lay down the fandom and hold him accountable for that shit. Like 4 years ago.
Well that's where we differ, I didn't vote for Trump because I thought he was any kind of a role model. I voted for him because I believed he'd tell the status quo in DC fuck you and he has. After seeing GOP candidate after candidate labeled literally Hitler by the msm and then said candidate rolling over and showing their belly for some good coverage someone who would tell them fuck you I won't play your game was needed

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Well that's where we differ, I didn't vote for Trump because I thought he was any kind of a role model. I voted for him because I believed he'd tell the status quo in DC fuck you and he has. After seeing GOP candidate after candidate labeled literally Hitler by the msm and then said candidate rolling over and showing their belly for some good coverage someone who would tell them fuck you I won't play your game was needed
I understand and don’t really disagree but that doesn’t help him to win the election. Ultimately it will severely crippled the country. That middle finger is not worth the price that we will all pay. You can tel the establishment to F and not be a giant baby that does not appeal to many outside of the hardcore fans. Being a fan of a politician causes these type of problems.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I understand and don’t really disagree but that doesn’t help him to win the election. Ultimately it will severely crippled the country. That middle finger is not worth the price that we will all pay. You can tel the establishment to F and not be a giant baby that does not appeal to many outside of the hardcore fans. Being a fan of a politician causes these type of problems.
Well I'm not a fan of any politician. I think they are a lower class than actors and barely above journalists. And the Left are the ones who are pushing for lockdowns that cripple the country

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Well I'm not a fan of any politician. I think they are a lower class than actors and about tied with journalists.
Right but the entire point was that Trump might lose for being childish. That could have been helped had his behavior been put in check. So ultimately that screws us all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Right but the entire point was that Trump might lose for being childish. That could have been helped had his behavior been put in check. So ultimately that screws us all.
I get that I'm saying there was no way to check Trumps behavior. Give me an example of how it could have been done other than a family member of his taking his phone away so he couldn't tweet

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I get that I'm saying there was no way to check Trumps behavior. Give me an example of how it could have been done other than a family member of his taking his phone away so he couldn't tweet
Probably so. I just hate to see the country go to shit because of stubbornness.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well it damn sure isn't all Trumps fault, Dems have been throwing a tantrum since 2016 just cause gam-gam didn't win

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You think the country is going to shit because of Trump's personality and not because of the Left's batshit agenda? Packing the Court, adding new guaranteed D states and ending the filibuster are worth punishing Trump?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Pretty much. Personally, I think Donald Trump is a loudmouth douche. But I'm not voting for him personally. I'm voting for the job he's doing. (and against the titanic shitshow the democrat party has become over the last 12 years) And I believe he has done a pretty damn good job. Considering all the bullshit he has had to contend with since the very moment his winning was official, it is a small miracle how much good has been done. This country was in the best shape it's been in for a long time up until covid hit and the dems saw their last chance at a smear campaign.

Up until these past 9 months or so, we were rolling along. I wonder just how much better we could have been if he would have had even normal political resistance that every president faces, and not the torchbearing witchhunters the dems and some repubs have turned into. Right along with the media.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You think the country is going to shit because of Trump's personality and not because of the Left's batshit agenda? Packing the Court, adding new guaranteed D states and ending the filibuster are worth punishing Trump?
I feel like you missed the entire point. It is crucial that Biden doesn’t win. My post was about a strategy for Trump to win. Part of that is becoming electable. I mean, kudos to Trump for being a giant 12 year old douche but I’m trying to keep the economy going and not lighting the country on fire with the left’s agenda.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yet, you cast your vote for somebody that has a 0.0% chance of defeating him. I do not understand this. Principal vote, or not.
I think this board has already been down up and down this entire subject at least 4,000 times. Has any of it changed your mind? My entire district is 90% Trump. A vote for anyone from me makes zero difference. it makes about as much difference as someone voting for trump in North Hollywood.

Anyhoo, has trump had any ability to handle himself in public he would have a much better chance to win. Biden is no candidate at all. I can’t for the life of me understand why patriots everywhere cannot see this.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Anyhoo, has trump had any ability to handle himself in public he would have a much better chance to win. Biden is no candidate at all. I can’t for the life of me understand why patriots everywhere cannot see this.
I totally see it and agree. I think a lot of us do. IMO Trump could accomplish the things he has and bring the same positive things to the table without alienating so many people. It's frustrating.

But I still wouldn't vote for someone worse just to make a point.

Anyway, if Biden wins by one vote we'll know who to blame... :unsure

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
A persons vote for President should be about the nations well being. My advise to anyone is consider the countries best interest and who will serve it to that end because if the country is served the population is equally served. Personality or personal behavior of the candidate is a strange approach to cast a vote.

Top Bottom