Sheik

DCC 4Life
What’s the deal with Parler(sp?)?

Similar platform?

Last edited:

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

These people are delusional as shit.
No shit, they're not "tax breaks" you ignorant dipshits!

Newsflash: structures experiencing wear and tear over time and have to be repaired, replaced or improved and this allows property owners (ALL PROPERTY OWNERS NOT JUST THE "EVIL RICH") to spread these costs over the life of the asset. Further, a fully depreciated property is taxed when sold at 100%, not a 100% tax rate but there is no longer a basis to deduct (other than non-depreciable land value) when calculating the taxable revenue but of course 99% of the country have zero understanding of how this works and instead repeat the ignorant refrain of "the wealthy must pay their fair share"

boils my blood to hear this ignorance spread like wildfire and people lap it up without thinking

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Jesus Christ.

I don’t if you guys know who the Nelkboys are.

A bunch of knuckleheads who do pranks and stupid shit. They have a MASSIVE following, something like 20 million followers across their platforms.

That YMCA video from the other day where Trump invited those young guys on stage, that was the Nelkboys.

I’m wondering how many young people they’ve been influencing.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
what happened?
I didn’t @ anyone, it was a response to a video of Joe Biden saying “Be a patriot, wear a mask.”.

I literally only typed “Eat shit and die, old man.”.

They got me for “Targeted harassment”. I was of the understanding that targeted harassment, according to Jack Dorsey, was repeatedly harassing someone by constantly going after that person.

7 days for that?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I didn’t @ anyone, it was a response to a video of Joe Biden saying “Be a patriot, wear a mask.”.

I literally only typed “Eat shit and die, old man.”.

They got me for “Targeted harassment”. I was of the understanding that targeted harassment, according to Jack Dorsey, was repeatedly harassing someone by constantly going after that person.

7 days for that?
Damn, Twitter is turning into the Cowboyzone

I guess I need to quit them

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What’s the deal with Parler(sp?)?

Similar platform?
I have an account on Parler. I like it. Most of the people I follow on Twitter are there.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I have an account on Parler. I like it. Most of the people I follow on Twitter are there.
wanted to join but they wont let me use my google voice number. Its gonna be a cold day in hell before I ever give out my cell phone number ever again to someone I haven't met in person

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's pretty huge, isn't it? Especially in what looks to be the crucial swing state this year.

Cotton

Staff member
That's pretty huge, isn't it? Especially in what looks to be the crucial swing state this year.
Republicans in PA are surging. And, yes, if Trump takes PA, he most likely has the election in the bag.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I hope he wins. A "President Biden" thread will be hard to swallow (giggity).

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
57 thousand people at a rally? In Pennsylvania?

Smh.
These are so weird to me, what do these accomplish? Everyone there is presumably already voting for Trump, do undecided see these and want to get on board?

Cotton

Staff member
These are so weird to me, what do these accomplish? Everyone there is presumably already voting for Trump, do undecided see these and want to get on board?
The support shown at the rallies just might nudge someone over the fence to vote one way or the other. 56k at a rally is crazy ridiculous, especially at a rally in a battleground state.

Top Bottom