President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Enemy. Of. The. People.
And, that's a fact checking organization. If they don't know what a thin blue line flag is (or if they ignore what they know) how in the hell are you supposed to trust anything at all that comes out in their print?

Cotton

Staff member

This is up from only 8% in 2016.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And vote.

But, Orange man bad is way more important to these fools than ruining our country.
In their minds he has already ruined this country. But shit that wouldn't make me want to waste my time showing support for a feeble guy like Biden.

In reality though Trump hasn't destroyed anything. He has been a victim of these dumbass riots and a virus no one could have realistically stopped.

Cotton

Staff member
In their minds he has already ruined this country. But shit that wouldn't make me want to waste my time showing support for a feeble guy like Biden.

In reality though Trump hasn't destroyed anything. He has been a victim of these dumbass riots and a virus no one could have realistically stopped.
If it hadn't been for the virus, Trump would run away with this election. I am convinced of that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it hadn't been for the virus, Trump would run away with this election. I am convinced of that.
I agree, the virus hurt the economy, so now that's Trumps fault. Trump said a lot of dumb shit with regards to the virus, so now he has blood on his hands. It's all ridiculous. Trump does say a lot of dumb shit but lets not pretend that someone else would have prevented the outcome of the virus. It was mostly out of the President's hands.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I agree, the virus hurt the economy, so now that's Trumps fault. Trump said a lot of dumb shit with regards to the virus, so now he has blood on his hands. It's all ridiculous. Trump does say a lot of dumb shit but lets not pretend that someone else would have prevented the outcome of the virus. It was mostly out of the President's hands.
The irony about the virus is that it in itself didn't really wreck things , it was the reaction to it by the panic spin that was put on it and the reaction of the masses who just bought in to the propaganda attached to it. Had Americans approached it like all the viral pandemics before it there would have been some adjustments to the pandemic but not nearly the chaos that this country has experienced resulting from the fear reactions of believing it was an almost always lethal infection. In time the truth and actual facts would have been known that the mortality is no greater than any other viral outbreak.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The irony about the virus is that it in itself didn't really wreck things , it was the reaction to it by the panic spin that was put on it and the reaction of the masses who just bought in to the propaganda attached to it. Had Americans approached it like all the viral pandemics before it there would have been some adjustments to the pandemic but not nearly the chaos that this country has experienced resulting from the fear reactions of believing it was an almost always lethal infection. In time the truth and actual facts would have been known that the mortality is no greater than any other viral outbreak.
Yep.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I actually went and read Biden's "plan" to end the virus. Here's about all he says about the actual virus.

• A decisive public health response that ensures the wide availability of free testing; the elimination of all cost barriers to preventive care and treatment for COVID-19; the development of a vaccine; and the full deployment and operation of necessary supplies, personnel, and facilities.
The rest is about giving money to people and other typical Dem giveaway stuff, none of which would do anything for the virus.

Pretty frustrating that he gets up every day and says his plan would stop the virus when there's nothing there any different from what we've already done and are doing.... and nobody ever calls him on it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I still think Biden wins.

Just keep the Senate and we will get it back with Crenshaw or Rubio in 2024.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still think Biden wins.

Just keep the Senate and we will get it back with Crenshaw or Rubio in 2024.
Yeah I really hope not but I absolutely wouldn't be surprised. I'd buckle down for the next four years and hope Biden isn't able to accomplish anything.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I voted for JoJo today. There is zero chance that my vote has an impact where I live. It was more of a principal vote.

Here’s my take of the election: Trump supporters are the ones that are to blame if Biden wins. Hear me out...of the Rs would have held Trump accountable for his terrible behavior he might have reeled it in. Instead we have Trump trains and giant parties that have done nothing but in power him to be a douche. Ultimately it will severely hurt the country of Biden wins.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I voted for JoJo today. There is zero chance that my vote has an impact where I live. It was more of a principal vote.

Here’s my take of the election: Trump supporters are the ones that are to blame if Biden wins. Hear me out...of the Rs would have held Trump accountable for his terrible behavior he might have reeled it in. Instead we have Trump trains and giant parties that have done nothing but in power him to be a douche. Ultimately it will severely hurt the country of Biden wins.
It wouldn't have mattered, media would have amplified even the smallest contingent of pro-Trump and just refused to report on any others unless they were so never Trump they advocated voting Dem down ticket

Top Bottom