President Trump Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And speaking of signs, not only are people who are Trump voters reluctant to announce their intentions to pollsters, there are certainly a large contingent of people who support Trump but wouldn't put out a sign for fear of repercussions. Especially around a big city.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s dangerous to put this type of stuff out there, people will believe mostly anything about people they consider “enemies”.

That said, there’s now audio recording out. The guy that looks like a wizard, he claims to have more audio, video, and documents that he’s turned over to a high ranking senate member.

I listened to the short audio clip that was released last night. The conversation is between this wizard and an ex-Biden staffer. Both talked about the Bush administration knowing where Bin Laden was in Iran, and then the Obama administration striking a deal with Bin Laden in exchange for a promise not to attack in the US for his survival.

After listening and reading, I would still put this clearly in the fake news category until something more concrete is revealed. As of now, it’s a small group of loons trading stories.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
And speaking of signs, not only are people who are Trump voters reluctant to announce their intentions to pollsters, there are certainly a large contingent of people who support Trump but wouldn't put out a sign for fear of repercussions. Especially around a big city.
I agree with that, I don't ever want to wear political shit but the fact people get so upset about it and seem to think its a bad thing makes me want to do it just because its my gawd damn right to do so without fear of violence, etc but quite honestly, I don't know how safe I'd feel walking around with a MAGA hat and at a minimum, I know I would experience gasps from the "church elders" who see it as some sort of affront to humanity, would shun me and gossip in the little corners of their minds about how racist, et al I must be

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
It’s dangerous to put this type of stuff out there, people will believe mostly anything about people they consider “enemies”.

That said, there’s now audio recording out. The guy that looks like a wizard, he claims to have more audio, video, and documents that he’s turned over to a high ranking senate member.

I listened to the short audio clip that was released last night. The conversation is between this wizard and an ex-Biden staffer. Both talked about the Bush administration knowing where Bin Laden was in Iran, and then the Obama administration striking a deal with Bin Laden in exchange for a promise not to attack in the US for his survival.

After listening and reading, I would still put this clearly in the fake news category until something more concrete is revealed. As of now, it’s a small group of loons trading stories.
I think thats what I watched part of. Was the guy you describe as a wizard in pajamas and had a long grey beard?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I think thats what I watched part of. Was the guy you describe as a wizard in pajamas and had a long grey beard?
That was the original video to I believe one of the parents and brother of a soldier who died in Benghazi.

There was an audio clip released late last night of the same guy talking to two gentlemen. One was an ex Biden staffer. The staffer confirmed the information and offered some of his own.

They were chatting about what to do with the information. The Ex-staffer suggested that he not take it to Obama, but to Biden instead.

I would have to listen to it again to be sure, but I’m pretty sure pajama wizard states that Leon Pineta(so?) was highly involved and could not be the recipient of the information. He also said that he, along with a Saudi Prince went to the US embassy in some Arab country and were turned away.

He said he’d personally been in a room with Bin Laden 6 times while he was a “Falcon Trainer” in Iran. Bin Laden was held there knowingly, Bush knew it, Obama knew it.

He said Hillary ordered the kill, where it becomes a little weird is when he says that Iran switches Bin Laden out at the last minute and Seal Team 6 killed a decoy, they waited for POTUS to announce the kill, then told the Obama administration they wanted $150billion or they’d reveal that we were lied to.

I think they’re trying to tie together the $2billion in cash delivered to Iran as part of the payment.

It’s weird shit. I don’t believe it.

Pajama Wizard claims he has more audio, video, and documents that will prove all of this. We’ll see in a few days I guess.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
lol, you just one upped yourself

can you post the video, now I'm ready to try to watch again, if for now other reason than "pajama wizard"
I’ll see if I can find it. It was on twitter last night.

If I find it, I’ll post it in here.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nothing screams credibility like an old man dressed up like a wizard. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can put me in this category. I have friends that would be assholes if I openly supported Trump. I'll make my vote but I'm not going to publicly do anything that will have the idiots claiming I'm a racist.

I just know the economy is going to be fucked under Biden. And in the end the economy is what makes our lives better or worse as a whole. The rest is smoke and mirrors I don't give a shit about.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
@yimmeryammer

I’m not sure if the video is in this link or not, but this is some weird stuff. Supposedly there’s an NDA singed by parties privy to the information.

Joe Biden’s lawyer, a congressman, and a CIA whistleblower.

It’s way too much for me, I don’t wanna read about this shit unless “reliable” media picks it up.

For now I’d say this is Q-level stuff.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know I would experience gasps from the "church elders" who see it as some sort of affront to humanity, would shun me and gossip in the little corners of their minds about how racist, et al I must be
And that's exactly why there is the 'silent majority'. People don't need or want idiots up in their face harassing them (or worse) over their political beliefs. Poll numbers and signs be damned. I think there will be a conservative swell come election day. Trump will win this election by even more than he did over Hillary.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I bet Cuomo going after the Jewish neighborhoods led directly to a lot of this
Oh, you know it did. They took to the streets. They were not happy about it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There are 5.4 million voting age Jewish people in this country. That's a lot of votes going a different direction this election.

Top Bottom