President Trump Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Big tech’s future hangs on Joe Biden being elected.

If Trump wins, which is looking more and more likely, big tech is going to look vastly different in a short period of time.

We’re about 20 or so days out? I could see twitter and Facebook going offline for several days before November 3rd, if for no other reason than to suppress negative press about their candidate.

The NY Post’s articles are damning. Biden is on camera explaining exactly what he did. Hunter’s emails show that he maxes millions of dollars directly tied to selling influence. Joe Biden was happy to do it.

Twitter and Facebook want to censor this story, but they were glad to let Russia Gate dominate social media for 3 years with no censorship.

They look desperate.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
It also seems like it would be in their favor to report that Trump was leading because it might cause apathy among Trump voters and motivate those who are apathetic about voting, not rabid Trump haters but don't want him around anymore

Exactly what I thought. And conversely, it might cause Democrat voters to become complacent about voting.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
You can put me in this category. I have friends that would be assholes if I openly supported Trump. I'll make my vote but I'm not going to publicly do anything that will have the idiots claiming I'm a racist.

I just know the economy is going to be fucked under Biden. And in the end the economy is what makes our lives better or worse as a whole. The rest is smoke and mirrors I don't give a shit about.

Nearly everyone I work with is a liberal and I am reticent to disclose my affiliation as well.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It started acting weird about a half hour ago. I wasn’t able to send a tweet, then no new tweets were loading, then everything is blank.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Now I can see tweets again, but there hasn’t been a new tweet published in like 30 minutes. I’m not allowed to post, but I can retweet.

Maybe it’s my phone.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It started acting weird about a half hour ago. I wasn’t able to send a tweet, then no new tweets were loading, then everything is blank.
I can see old tweets but no new tweets

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Latest tweet I can see was from an hour ago.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah. Wtf?

I thought they’d shut down twitter a week or so before the election, but Jesus, 2+ weeks?
I guess Ted Cruz subpoenaing them next week accelerated their timeline

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did yall notice #TwitterCensorship was trending right when everything went down?

Click the link, goto "Latest" and there are a ton of posts with that hashtag from exactly 1 hour ago

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom