President Trump Thread...

BipolarFuk

Demoted

So, what makes these fuckheads that much different from the idiot KKKers?
They hate people for their political views instead of just the color of their skin?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They hate people for their political views instead of just the color of their skin?
If that is what you took out of that, I don't know how to describe your level of idiocy.

They basically are no different than the fascists they claim to oppose.

"Supporters of the Constitution" are labeled as enemies. The one fucking thing that allows them even the sheer opportunity for a voice?

Get over your self-important nonsense.

Start arresting these shitheads and they are like that dumb fuck Cantwell who was sobbing on social media.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
German communists part flag circa 1930's.

Look familiar?
Doesn't matter.

They basically came out and admitted it, yes they are interested in a Communist state.

Good luck with that.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Sorry, couldn't get the image to post. And I do understand their goals, but the fact that they catch no heat from anyone despite their tactics etc and all we here is white supremacy is sheer lunacy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Sorry, couldn't get the image to post. And I do understand their goals, but the fact that they catch no heat from anyone despite their tactics etc and all we here is white supremacy is sheer lunacy.
Not only do they catch no flack they have cnn writing puff pieces about them and reporters comparing them to d-day heroes :picard

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not only do they catch no flack they have cnn writing puff pieces about them and reporters comparing them to d-day heroes :picard
I don't watch CNN enough to notice that.

And even if correct, CNN is just dumb enough to believe these people are just "counter protesters" who have no goal of their own.

That is the worst part.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
And when the president calls them out along with the Nazi's and KKK groups that were in Charlottesville, OMG Armageddon has come and the president is a racist of the highest order. :picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fucking Austin. Figures.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The funniest part about all this is that the far left has been jonesing to tear down the confederate statues for a long time anyway.

I guess the easiest way to get what you want is, pick a fight with some Nazis, claim the Nazis have an undue influence in the country, and then do what you want completely undemocratically.

Same thing with the flag flying over SC. Wait for a single racist to do something crazy, and then spring to action!

peplaw06

Brand New Member
WGAS about statues? Really?

And if you hated Kaepernick for kneeling during the anthem, and are cool with confederate flags being flown everywhere, then you're part of the problem.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
WGAS about statues? Really?

And if you hated Kaepernick for kneeling during the anthem, and are cool with confederate flags being flown everywhere, then you're part of the problem.
It's pretty rare to see a confererate flag. If any are displayed it probably in the South. Anywhere else is in someone's bedroom or den.

As to kapernick, his disrespect was for the entire USA and he has a right to do so but people who disagree with him also has a right to reject him and his position.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
It's pretty rare to see a confererate flag. If any are displayed it probably in the South. Anywhere else is in someone's bedroom or den.
Dude... I don't know where you live, but here in Texas I see a confederate flag just about every day.... Most times attached to the back of someone's truck.

As to kapernick, his disrespect was for the entire USA and he has a right to do so but people who disagree with him also has a right to reject him and his position.
He wasn't disrespecting the entire country. That's just how it was interpreted by people who didn't listen to what he said.

You certainly have the right to reject him and his position... didn't say otherwise. But flying the confederate flag is just as disrespectful to the country, if not worse.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude... I don't know where you live, but here in Texas I see a confederate flag just about every day.... Most times attached to the back of someone's truck.

He wasn't disrespecting the entire country. That's just how it was interpreted by people who didn't listen to what he said.

You certainly have the right to reject him and his position... didn't say otherwise. But flying the confederate flag is just as disrespectful to the country, if not worse.
So wait, are you ok with Colin Kaepernick and people flying the confederate flag? Or do you think both are disrespectful. Just curious since you've made it clear you can't take opposite positions on those issues.

Top Bottom