President Trump Thread...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Thoughts: I will light the match. These stupid declarations such as this or moving to Canada by Hollywood annoy the everloving shit out of me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thoughts: I will light the match. These stupid declarations such as this or moving to Canada by Hollywood annoy the everloving shit out of me.
I just wanna see him follow through on the promise. I can't stand that dude.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I used to like his comedy. But now he is just sounds disturbed.
Now? This guy has been a fucking wacko for nearly 50 years.

When he played Michael on All in the Family, people laughed it off as him playing a part. Nope. That was just him. And he's got worse as time passed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're fucked with either one.
Were we really fucked under Trump last time. I don't like the guy either but my actual life was pretty good for those years up until covid. And covid didn't really hurt me much. People still needed lawyers.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Were we really fucked under Trump last time. I don't like the guy either but my actual life was pretty good for those years up until covid. And covid didn't really hurt me much. People still needed lawyers.

Things were demonstrably better.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Things were demonstrably better.
I mean the biggest negative real life impact anyone I know who is Democrat can point to is that he put conservatives on the Supreme Court that led to Roe v. Wade being overturned. But than they act like he outlawed abortion. He didn't do that. The Supreme Court just returned power to the states to decide.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's a strange list. No to all those except for Tim Scott.
Yeah, I think the only one who helps him get elected is Tim Scott. I hate to put it that way because he is a very accomplished man who has gotten where he is because of all his own hard work. But in the end, the diversity helps Trump.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I think the only one who helps him get elected is Tim Scott. I hate to put it that way because he is a very accomplished man who has gotten where he is because of all his own hard work. But in the end, the diversity helps Trump.
A Scott/Kamala debate would make me leak IQ just watching it.

Top Bottom